Mail
Members
FAQ
Search
Shop
Lottery
Arcade
Login\Out

What Video Game would you like to see created?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VIDEO GAME CONNECTION Forum Index -> General Video Game Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:12 am    Post subject:  What Video Game would you like to see created? Reply with quote
VGC
Grand Master
Grand Master

56810 Tokens

Items:
I would personally like to see a Game based on the show Deadliest Catch come out. Set your pots and catch the crab. Theres alot to crab catching that would make a great game. Mike : )

http://www.videogameconnection.com
Ebay User ID : vgc

patches/pitfall patches/pitfall2 patches/hero patches/privteye patches/dec3gold patches/kaboom
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:49 am    Post subject:  Re: What Video Game would you like to see created? Reply with quote
admin
Master
Master

34882 Tokens

Items:
Hehe Lemme Guess?!?! you use a paddle and move the crab catcher to catch the crabs dropped by the crab dropping madman that moves insanely back and forth on the top of the screen as he drops the crabs?!!? hehe! (deja-vu!! hehe)

PS... my game creation favourite would still have to be that space shuttle mission game but i would have to get a new console cause i dont expect it to ever be made for the old xbox anymore Sad

VGC wrote:
I would personally like to see a Game based on the show Deadliest Catch come out. Set your pots and catch the crab. Theres alot to crab catching that would make a great game. Mike : )

patches/lasrblst patches/spidfght patches/spacshu1 patches/freeway patches/megmania patches/skiing
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:50 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote
VGC
Grand Master
Grand Master

56810 Tokens

Items:
Nah, It would have to be a Current system game. You dont actually catch the crab, they trap themselves in the pots. Its the setting & retrieving of the pots while the weather wreaks havoc. You would have to decide how much bait to use and where to drop the strings of pots. All while in competition with the other fisherman who could possibly weld one of your pots shut or mess up the rope line as a joke. The boat could go down and you would have to get your survival suit on quick enough to even have a chance. The final results would be decided by the amount of profit generated at the end of the season. Mike : )

patches/pitfall patches/pitfall2 patches/hero patches/privteye patches/dec3gold patches/kaboom
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:26 am    Post subject:  Video game created Reply with quote
WGCL98
Youngling/Initiate
Youngling/Initiate

2328 Tokens

Items:
I would like to see Desperate Housewives Massacre. I want to torture Eva Lanngoria after seeing her all over the NBA finals.

patches/prescook patches/dragster patches/barnstrm patches/freeway patches/stampede patches/tennis
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:06 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote
VGC
Grand Master
Grand Master

56810 Tokens

Items:
Yeah, she is HOT!, although I hated how they would pan to her every time her husband would score. And he scored alot. Mike : )

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:56 pm    Post subject:  Starwars Lightsaber Quest (TM) for the Wii Reply with quote
JoshandStacy
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

5046 Tokens

Items:
They simply must create a Starwars Lightsaber Quest (TM) game for the Wii. (do you like how I already made the name and trademarked it? Wink)

It has the perfect controller for it, in fact with the nunchuck you could even do a double-sided lightsaber Yeah darth maul style ;p

All it would have to do is let you create your own lightsaber and fight with it a little bit. maybe have you go exploring for crystals or something. I think it would be the "Killer APP" for the Wii.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:53 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote
VGC
Grand Master
Grand Master

56810 Tokens

Items:
Sounds like a Winner. Star Wars should be Big this year with the 30th Anniversary. The WiiMote would make an Excellent Lightsaber. Mike : )

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:06 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote
VGC
Grand Master
Grand Master

56810 Tokens

Items:
Ninja Warrior ( as seen on G4 ) would be great on the Wii. Mike : )

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VIDEO GAME CONNECTION Forum Index -> General Video Game Chat All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: