Members
FAQ
Search
Shop
Lottery
Arcade
Login\Out

CCAG 07 Pics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VIDEO GAME CONNECTION Forum Index -> General Video Game Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 11:03 am    Post subject:  CCAG 07 Pics Reply with quote
VGC
Grand Master
Grand Master

56810 Tokens

Items:
Took a recovery day from the show. It was fun as always and then maybe a little too much fun later at Knockouts watching the UFC Fights. Heres the pics from the show:

http://www.videogameconnection.com/CCAG%2007/

Mike : )

http://www.videogameconnection.com
Ebay User ID : vgc

patches/pitfall patches/pitfall2 patches/hero patches/privteye patches/dec3gold patches/kaboom
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 2:34 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote
DJGex
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

3976 Tokens

Items:
At least you got my good side...

TwinGalaxies multiple world record holder.

patches/chopcomm patches/barnstrm patches/freeway patches/lasrblst patches/spidfght patches/granprix
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:05 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote
JoshandStacy
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

5046 Tokens

Items:
That show rocked! My wife and I got our pictures taken at the pac-man board thanks to pitfall harry, I'll send a link to it later.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:49 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote
JoshandStacy
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

5046 Tokens

Items:
As you can see, we really get into the games.
ok, ok bad pun.

Picture resized

Picture resized

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:32 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote
VGC
Grand Master
Grand Master

56810 Tokens

Items:
Cool, yeah I was too lazy to stick my head in it, and just had a photo taken of me in frontof it. I see the auto resize warped the pic. I'll see if we can adjust it back and crop the edges. Do you have the original dimensions? Mike : )

http://www.videogameconnection.com
Ebay User ID : vgc

patches/pitfall patches/pitfall2 patches/hero patches/privteye patches/dec3gold patches/kaboom
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 5:20 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote
admin
Master
Master

34884 Tokens

Items:
wow them images were HUGE took along time for them load here.. on my end.. and going in half was still to big.. i had to divide them to one fourth thier original sizes to keep them in scale..

Mike, i couldnt crop them they are not on our server.. they are linked form another server.. so all i could do was just edit the dimensions in the post to fourth the size of the orginal!! both height and width!.

hey is that like velcro or something cause i notice pacman and one of the monsters have moved from one pic to the other?!

hehe

patches/lasrblst patches/spidfght patches/spacshu1 patches/freeway patches/megmania patches/skiing
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:59 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote
JoshandStacy
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

5046 Tokens

Items:
admin wrote:
wow them images were HUGE took along time for them load here.. on my end.. and going in half was still to big.. i had to divide them to one fourth thier original sizes to keep them in scale..

Mike, i couldnt crop them they are not on our server.. they are linked form another server.. so all i could do was just edit the dimensions in the post to fourth the size of the orginal!! both height and width!.

hey is that like velcro or something cause i notice pacman and one of the monsters have moved from one pic to the other?!

hehe

Yeah it was velcro, it was pretty sweet. Sorry about the huge image filesizes, I thought I resized them before I uploaded it to my webserver. I wasn't aware that I could upload it to the VGC server... Wink

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:58 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote
admin
Master
Master

34884 Tokens

Items:
JoshandStacy wrote:

Yeah it was velcro, it was pretty sweet. Sorry about the huge image filesizes, I thought I resized them before I uploaded it to my webserver. I wasn't aware that I could upload it to the VGC server... Wink

NO thats ok!..,, actually they cant be uploaded to the VGC server.. they can only be linked like your doing now.. thats not the problem.. the auto resize code that is used to resize the image.. was messed up.. so i have to rewrite it to make it rescale both dimensions at the same time.. so it will work!.. thats what i am doing now!..

if you need help with the image size tags in the editor there is some notes about it in the faqs and support forum!! it is bacially to add this in your IMG TAG : [w:h] where w is width and h is height.

it should go right inside the [img][/img] tags

but not to worry anyways cause when i am done with it shoudl make it do it the correct way automacially!!

patches/lasrblst patches/spidfght patches/spacshu1 patches/freeway patches/megmania patches/skiing
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:38 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote
JoshandStacy
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

5046 Tokens

Items:
admin wrote:
JoshandStacy wrote:

NO thats ok!..,, actually they cant be uploaded to the VGC server.. they can only be linked like your doing now.. thats not the problem.. the auto resize code that is used to resize the image.. was messed up.. so i have to rewrite it to make it rescale both dimensions at the same time.. so it will work!.. thats what i am doing now!..

if you need help with the image size tags in the editor there is some notes about it in the faqs and support forum!! it is bacially to add this in your IMG TAG : [w:h] where w is width and h is height.

it should go right inside the [img][/img] tags

but not to worry anyways cause when i am done with it shoudl make it do it the correct way automacially!!

Oh, ok cool. Thanks!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VIDEO GAME CONNECTION Forum Index -> General Video Game Chat All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: