Members
FAQ
Search
Shop
Lottery
Arcade
Login\Out

A new song in question.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VIDEO GAME CONNECTION Forum Index -> Music Chat (Any Genre)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:50 pm    Post subject: Important! A new song in question. Reply with quote
admin
Master
Master

34884 Tokens

Items:
Well i was going to post another WHATS THAT SONG QUIZ again!.. since D_D figured out that other one was SABER DANCE. (oh and btw that metal version was killer heheh)... i watched SIMPSONS again the other day..

When her saxaphone was trashed and flattened and there was the whole episode to how she inquired it cause being so highly gifted when she was younger.. that her parents wanted to get her something.. so with 200$ in his pocket.. Home had a choice between getting an air conditioner or something for Lisa. well he got her the sax! awwwww isnt he such a nice fella! hehe!

At the end of the episode she gotten a new sax. and played this one song that was a very popular song and it drove me nutz trying to find out what it was.. (yeah yeah just like SABER DANCE but at least Saber Dance.. is played on alot of tv shows and was burned in my mind).. but this new theme i recognized it as i used to jam to it.. and play the guitar on the sax melody!.. it brought back memorys but not the memory of the name of the song.

WEll i was going to post it here.. but i figured out the name of it heheheh it was "BAKER STREET"!! hehe! thats the name!

Yippy i got it on my own this time hehe!

patches/lasrblst patches/spidfght patches/spacshu1 patches/freeway patches/megmania patches/skiing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VIDEO GAME CONNECTION Forum Index -> Music Chat (Any Genre) All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: