Members
FAQ
Search
Shop
Lottery
Arcade
Login\Out

E3 2007 on G4TV Live!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VIDEO GAME CONNECTION Forum Index -> General Video Game Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:04 am    Post subject:  E3 2007 on G4TV Live! Reply with quote
JoshandStacy
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

5046 Tokens

Items:
A Live broadcast of E3 2007 is on G4tv! I am recording it on VHS Woooo! Super Mario Galaxy!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:37 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote
VGC
Grand Master
Grand Master

56810 Tokens

Items:
Yeah, I have some of it saved on my dvr. Ill record some to DVD and start playing it at the store next week. Mike : )

http://www.videogameconnection.com
Ebay User ID : vgc

patches/pitfall patches/pitfall2 patches/hero patches/privteye patches/dec3gold patches/kaboom
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:17 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote
admin
Master
Master

34884 Tokens

Items:
killerrrrrr.. man i like to see that!! i dont get cable or dish here.. just rabbit ears! I wonder if my buddy C_D gets it on his dish?!?!

patches/lasrblst patches/spidfght patches/spacshu1 patches/freeway patches/megmania patches/skiing
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:48 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote
JoshandStacy
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

5046 Tokens

Items:
VGC wrote:
Yeah, I have some of it saved on my dvr. Ill record some to DVD and start playing it at the store next week. Mike : )

I got a DVR today so i can record it Smile It looks like they are going to play all 3 days of it so I should be able to get it all. Smile

Fallout 3 looks awesome!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:16 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote
admin
Master
Master

34884 Tokens

Items:
hey did anyone ever get that E3 video to DVDr yet?!?! i really like to check it out sometimes ????

patches/lasrblst patches/spidfght patches/spacshu1 patches/freeway patches/megmania patches/skiing
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 9:59 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote
VGC
Grand Master
Grand Master

56810 Tokens

Items:
Yes, I should have some DVDs at the store. I'll see if I can find them today. Mike : )

http://www.videogameconnection.com
Ebay User ID : vgc

patches/pitfall patches/pitfall2 patches/hero patches/privteye patches/dec3gold patches/kaboom
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 6:43 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote
admin
Master
Master

34884 Tokens

Items:
Dooode thanx for them videooooos!!.. killlllller!

MANNNNNNNNNNNNn Killllllllllllller.. i am GREEN with envyy!!! hehehe I am in AWEEEEEEEEE!!

I been watching it... man this is to wild!!!.. Call of Duty 4 :Modern Warfare, kinda looks like Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter. Not the XbOX version but i seen the demo videos of the 360 version and it kinda reminds me of that. The graphics look intense. and the framerate seems killer on the XBOX 360. I still think they should have kept it a WWII game ... or if they wanna go more in to the later wars , then a Vietname type game even.. to keep it different.. i would love a REAL good Vietnam based wargame!! I was thinking about using the OLD GLquake engine since it was released and use that for a killer NAM game.. but i dont have any model making skills!! yet! hehe

HALO 3...for the xbox 360, that looked ok.. i couldnt really tell any differences.. except that it did loook smoother and higher framrate. But then again i seen only a quick smidgit of video yet.... i havent watched the whole E3 yet!!..

I dont know if i will ever get a WII.. they look they take alot of physical exsertion hehehe.. and the controls seem to be cumbersom as well!

The PS3.. i never got the PS2. so i dont know if i will ever get the PS3... but then again they are STILL making games for the old PS2.. but NOT the original XBOX.. that i DO NOT understand. The xbox still has alot of life in it!..

As they were syaing in the G4 show that the games that were made for the PS2 were also ported to other consoles anyways... but there was ONE GAME that i would have liked to have gotten that was only made on PS2.. was SOCOM!!! that looked kewl.. i love war games!

IF i was to get any new machine.. well it will be awhile cause i cant keep up with technology.. to expensive for my budget... but if i could it would have to be the XBOX 360.

Of course singleplayer gameing on the xbox 360 seems like it would be like not worth it.. as alot of the gaming for it is on the XBOX LIVE! and thats one think i wouldnt be able to get either. Sad

for HANDHELD.. i wanted to get a GBA for the longest time.. but now i see that DS is killlllller!.. there is alot kewl games on the DS.. that make it worth its while!.

Thne PSP doesnt look like it has anything new about coming out.. nothing major on the market... no big news.. nothing..... AND from what i read in magainzes and reviews on line.. is that ok granted you can get movies in the PSP form.. but the batteries doesnt last long in it!!!.. and that the LCD screen has a potential to break easier!..

I think the DS would be the wisest choice for handheld!!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:30 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote
admin
Master
Master

34884 Tokens

Items:
ok i am correcting myself from my last post !

Smile

I just seen the real time game demo of CALL OF DUTY 4 on the E3 video.. and yesssssssssss.. that defintaly does looooook way killlllllller.. smooth framrate.. realistic enviroments... mannn it blew me away... i thought when i seen the orginal demo for the Ghost Recon Advanced warrier was killlllller..this COD4 really blows it away!.. ..

I also seen the segment on HALO 3.. that was kewl.... looks like Master Cheif and the ARBITOR may work side by side!.. hehehe man i wanna XBOX 360 so bad now hehehhehe!..

I had to laugh too.. when they asked the head doode from Bungie.. is they will ever see MC's face.. hehe .. it reminds of me the old post i think it was Mr Cleanhead posted about if they took off master cheifs helmet you would see Duke Nukem heheh thats FUNNNNNY i am sorry heheheh

I am also watching NOW right at this minute the ROCKBAND game and the group theyput to gther to play it.. man she cant sing worth crapppp Sad...

that game seems soooo lame... kinda like guitar hero... you arent really playing any real music.. just clicking what they tell you to click.. i guess i am knocking it cause i am a real musician!!.. i play REAL guitar hehe!.. it just dont sound like it would be fun for me!! Surprised)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VIDEO GAME CONNECTION Forum Index -> General Video Game Chat All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: