FAQ
Search
Shop
Lottery
Arcade
Login\Out

Another XBOX game question.......

View previous topic :: View next topic  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:05 am    Post subject: Question? Another XBOX game question....... Reply with quote
admin
Master
Master

34884 Tokens

Items:
Ok i am having another problem hunting down a specific game that i cant remeber the name of.
I am not sure if it is an xbox game as it could be a Dreamcast game too but i seriuosly doubt it, as I been playing the xbox mostly for since 2004 and i have alot of games.

ANyways all i can remeber in the game is that it is third person view. I am pretty sure that it is NOT first person. Tnere was one spefici level where you walk in to this HUGE i mean REALLY HUGE room.. like the core of a space ship. And in this room there are like these catwalks and box like rooms that go up three levele high.. you have to jump to the boxes catwalks and find switchs in some of them boxs.... to hit on. (or off i forget). Jumping fomr one level to the other was scarey hehe. and finding the right box was also hard.

NOW i am not sure if it was the same game that had this level in it also.. but i recall another level that MAYBE be in the same game where you find this one locked door in in the door are robots that will attack you... you have to find a way to unlock the door from ther inside.. So you go to this control panel and hit a switch and your in control of a little robot with wheels that you drive in to that room and you can kill the robots in there and unlock the door.. I dont know if it is the same game as the one above!

ANyone know ?!?!?!?

patches/lasrblst patches/spidfght patches/spacshu1 patches/freeway patches/megmania patches/skiing
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:13 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote
admin
Master
Master

34884 Tokens

Items:
boy this is buggin me... i still cant for the life of me find this game.. i know it exist.. i remember those scenes all to vividly.. it may also be the same game i mentioned about this particular BOSS.. but then i dont think it was cause that was a FPS as i recall fighting that boss.. i thoght that was REDFACTION.

And this game whereyou jumping and stuff from platform to platform to find those three switches... it was third person that i am pretty shure of.. and i think it was like the communication room or something inside a ship?!?!/

i am beginnign to think it may not even be a XBOX game...i dont think it is a DC, but i dont think it is a xbox now as i went through just about all of them that COULD have been it. I mean i didnt check pacman or game slike that where i knew it wasnt going to be it!.

patches/lasrblst patches/spidfght patches/spacshu1 patches/freeway patches/megmania patches/skiing
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:44 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote
VGC
Grand Master
Grand Master

56810 Tokens

Items:
Hello, could it have been Deus Ex Invisible War? One of the many games I never completed. Mike : )

http://www.eidosinteractive.co.uk/gss/dxiw/

http://www.videogameconnection.com
Ebay User ID : vgc

patches/pitfall patches/pitfall2 patches/hero patches/privteye patches/dec3gold patches/kaboom
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:53 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote
admin
Master
Master

34884 Tokens

Items:
hmmm i dont think i even got that game??! i have to go check them out again.... will be be in touch!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:05 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote
admin
Master
Master

34884 Tokens

Items:
thats a killer interface on that site... but i juct checked my games and shure enought i DID HAVE that game.. it was way down on the bottom box.. but as i look at this. this is a firstperson shooter.. so i dont think this is ther game that has that one room wher eyou go in an it is hugeeeeeee.. and it has all these boxes in it with catwalks to them.. and they are like 3 by 3 (three boxes by three boxes.. like.. on each level and you had to jump form pne level to the other to find switches in the room.. i pretty shure that was NOT a fps!

but this may be the game where you conrol that little robot and drive it in the room.. i will check it out and load it in and see!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:22 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote
admin
Master
Master

34884 Tokens

Items:
ok i just loaded the game and played alittle.. i remember that game INvisible war.. but i never played it that far.. last time i played i tonly got to the gym and got shot by a doode.. and that was then end.. i never played it any further.. the game was to choppy.. as far as framerate!..

so well it is kewl at least i had that game hehe but thats not the one i been thinking abot!. Smile

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:56 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote
VGCTom
Guardian
Guardian

13338 Tokens

Items:
Hmm doesnt sound like any Xbox game that I am familiar with...do you have any more details you can remember?

patches/frostbit patches/strmchv3 patches/keystone patches/beamride patches/pitfall2 patches/robtank3
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:56 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote
admin
Master
Master

34884 Tokens

Items:
More details.. ok lemme think... i dont think it is a xbox game either.. cause i went through all of them yesterday.. looking for invisible war.. and that wasnt it.. cause i didnt play that one that far in to it.

But i am thinking now.. that it could be FIGHTING FORCE 2. for the DC.. or PSX.. i could be wrong. I checked the walkthrough for that game it doesnt describe any levles like i remeber.

I am pretty shure it is THIRD PERSON.. cause when you you fidn this one hUGEEEEEEEEEE room.. you go in and you see all these lite up walls.. and then you enter it ans have to turn off switches in the random cubes.. (well they vould be to run them on or maybe they werent random).. you walk on these catwalks to get to these like boxes to find the switchs in some of them. then you had to jump up to find like the red level.. or blue or green levels. which were the same type boxes only like higher and higher inthe room you had to jump up from one box to another and land on the box or land on catwalks up there too.. and to get back down you jumped. back to the orginal level to get back out the door.. it was like a PUZZLEEEEEEEE!

Like if i am not mistaken it may have been like a communications room where you had to disrupt the communications of the ship .. or something.. thats all i can remeber on that part.

Now the other part may NOT even be the same game.. but you come to a door that locked you cant enter it.. there is two doors in to this room.. and both are locked.. so you walk in to this other room.. and find a control panel.. you flick it.. and then your this little robot car that you drive to get into that locked room.. you see a bunch of robots waiting to attack you. so you can shoot them with the robot car.. and then yo destory the console in that room and it unlocks a door so you can go in?!!?

thats all i can really remeber.. it MAY BE the same game!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 3:26 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote
VGCTom
Guardian
Guardian

13338 Tokens

Items:
Truth be told, when I first read the description of the game I thought it was Fighting Force 2 for DC. When you start the game you start in an area that has like train tracks to the right and a bunch of boxes to the left kind of like a furturistic warehouse.

patches/frostbit patches/strmchv3 patches/keystone patches/beamride patches/pitfall2 patches/robtank3
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:19 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote
admin
Master
Master

34884 Tokens

Items:
yeah I know how that game started.. but this was way like in the middle of the game.. that i remeber.

BUTTTTTTTT>. stupid me i found out what it was... it wasa fairly new game i got from yous JEDI KNIGHT 2 : Jedi Outcast... it has this communications array.. just like i was describing it.. and it had the mouse robots that you drive around like i mentioned too!.. stupid me.. and i posted a message about that game too when I first got it back a few months back!.. and i remembered it but couldnt figure out what it was heehhehe

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:34 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote
Dennis
Civilian
Civilian

440 Tokens

Items:
admin wrote:
More details.. ok lemme think... i dont think it is a xbox game either.. cause i went through all of them yesterday.. looking for invisible war.. and that wasnt it.. cause i didnt play that one that far in to it.

But i am thinking now.. that it could be FIGHTING FORCE 2. for the DC.. or PSX.. i could be wrong. I checked the walkthrough for that game it doesnt describe any levles like i remeber.

I am pretty shure it is THIRD PERSON.. cause when you you fidn this one hUGEEEEEEEEEE room.. you go in and you see all these lite up walls.. and then you enter it ans have to turn off switches in the random cubes.. (well they vould be to run them on or maybe they werent random).. you walk on these catwalks to get to these like boxes to find the switchs in some of them. then you had to jump up to find like the red level.. or blue or green levels. which were the same type boxes only like higher and higher inthe room you had to jump up from one box to another and land on the box or land on catwalks up there too.. and to get back down you jumped. back to the orginal level to get back out the door.. it was like a PUZZLEEEEEEEE!

Like if i am not mistaken it may have been like a communications room where you had to disrupt the communications of the ship .. or something.. thats all i can remeber on that part.

Now the other part may NOT even be the same game.. but you come to a door that locked you cant enter it.. there is two doors in to this room.. and both are locked.. so you walk in to this other room.. and find a control panel.. you flick it.. and then your this little robot car that you drive to get into that locked room.. you see a bunch of robots waiting to attack you. so you can shoot them with the robot car.. and then yo destory the console in that room and it unlocks a door so you can go in?!!?

thats all i can really remeber.. it MAY BE the same game!
Was it PROJECT EDEN? I had that on the PS2. You had four squad members that you could switch to on the fly.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VIDEO GAME CONNECTION Forum Index -> XBOX All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: