FAQ
Search
Shop
Lottery
Arcade
Login\Out

What game are you Currently Playing?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VIDEO GAME CONNECTION Forum Index -> General Video Game Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 3:16 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote
Marriott_Guy
Youngling/Initiate
Youngling/Initiate

5365 Tokens

Items:
I recently purchased one of those XavixPort systems with the Golf game. I am kind of interested in playing it since you actually swing a club and all. I loved the Links golf game that you used to see in some of arcades (where you actually would hit a real golf ball into the net with the huge display behind it - now that was fun).

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 6:39 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote
DigitalDaredevil
Youngling/Initiate
Youngling/Initiate

236177 Tokens

Items:
The only arcade golf that I really liked was that putt putt machine with the greens that changed.

I never cared for Golden Tee. I know a lot of my friends played the heck out of it, but I thought the graphics were inferior to any PC game, even the older ones like Leader Board.

patches/lb1mill patches/keystone
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:22 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote
admin
Master
Master

34882 Tokens

Items:
yeah i knwo this is an old post but i had to comment on that Guitar Hero 2 game...I am a guitar player in real life. I mean a REAL GUITAR player hehe.. anyways i seen that game in the BEST BUY awhile, back last year i think it was, with a buddy of mine who is also a guitar player in real life. (cooldude).

Well we wanted to try it out but there was these too sorry looking saps playing it and hoggin it. hehehe .

But after seeing it and seeing how it plays.. just like DDD said.. kinda like a DANCE DANCE REV type game.. yeah being a real guitarist i didnt real think that game would interest me.. cause you dont play it like a real guitar. I played games like that on the Dreamcast (that mexican doode with the maracas SAMBA!! or what ever he is called) and i couldnt ever keep up.. so with GTR HERO.. it isnt a matter of playing the neck using the fingers.. like you would a REAL guitar .. it is the fact that you have to keep up with them... I dont think it it should even be considered a GUITAR game.. when it ISNT even a guitar or NOT even SIMULATING a guitar! hehe

oh well i guess thats cause i play real guitar!

patches/lasrblst patches/spidfght patches/spacshu1 patches/freeway patches/megmania patches/skiing
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:57 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote
VGC
Grand Master
Grand Master

56810 Tokens

Items:
Was playing Final Fantasy IV for the Advance but got bored after getting about 75% done. I will see how far I get in the DS Final Fantasy III now. Regularly Playing XBOX360 Burnout and many XBOX Live games. Recently I died at exactly 100,000 on Geometry Wars which should have unlocked an achievemant. I didnt get it though : ( I could get a higher score, its just freakish that I died at exactly 100,000. I guess Microsoft didnt count on that happening. Mike : )

http://www.videogameconnection.com
Ebay User ID : vgc

patches/pitfall patches/pitfall2 patches/hero patches/privteye patches/dec3gold patches/kaboom
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 5:29 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote
admin
Master
Master

34882 Tokens

Items:
VGC wrote:
Regularly Playing XBOX360 Burnout and many XBOX Live games.
Killer i guess i will never catch up to video game technology hehe ! took me along time to get xbox hehe!

For me after finsihing playing through doom 3 again i am back to playing star wars BFII and i switch off beteen that and COUNTER STRIKE! which is like taken over me! I used to like that game when i first got it but then i let it set aside for along time and now i am playing it everyday.

patches/lasrblst patches/spidfght patches/spacshu1 patches/freeway patches/megmania patches/skiing
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:47 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote
JoshandStacy
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

5046 Tokens

Items:
Good ol counterstrike, remember the AWP?

admin wrote:
VGC wrote:
Killer i guess i will never catch up to video game technology hehe ! took me along time to get xbox hehe!

For me after finsihing playing through doom 3 again i am back to playing star wars BFII and i switch off beteen that and COUNTER STRIKE! which is like taken over me! I used to like that game when i first got it but then i let it set aside for along time and now i am playing it everyday.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 2:20 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote
admin
Master
Master

34882 Tokens

Items:
AWP?!?! whats that?!

edited------- ok thats the sniper rifle where you have to keep hitting the zoom button twice to get out of it.. cause it has 2 x zoom.. hehe i dont like that weapon.. I like the one thats automatic m-16 like one with the scope.. not as much zoom but 4-5 shots kills!! and blood spatters all over theplace hehe Remeber i play it on the xbox!

JoshandStacy wrote:
Good ol counterstrike, remember the AWP?

admin wrote:
VGC wrote:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:17 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote
VGC
Grand Master
Grand Master

56810 Tokens

Items:
Now I am Playing Bioshock on XBOX360. The Game is Great and makes me wish I had a better TV. Im sure this would look awsome an a HD Wide Screen TV. I just have a Regular Sony Tube TV. Mike : )

patches/pitfall patches/pitfall2 patches/hero patches/privteye patches/dec3gold patches/kaboom
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 3:44 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote
Marriott_Guy
Youngling/Initiate
Youngling/Initiate

5365 Tokens

Items:
Hello all.

I picked up Two Worlds for the 360. The reviews are right - the frame rate does lag at times - but overall it is a great RPG. Some have compared it to Oblivion, but that is not entirely accurate. Two Worlds is more like a cross between Fable and Oblivion - you have all the freedom in the world to discover the vast landscape and quests, but it is set in a 3rd person point of view like Fable. I'll put together a review once I have gotten a bit more into it.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:37 pm    Post subject: Grin! windwaker Reply with quote
mauk
Civilian
Civilian

2082 Tokens

Items:
i finally got a gamecube, the same day halo 3 came out. It is the most "up to date" video game system i own, but I just bought zelda: windwaker the same day and a memory card. So far I'm loving the game, I have hopes of conquring it in a day during summer break, i just gotta beat it once before then. I really the collectors edition cd, which has the first two zelda games for nes (legend of zelda, and adventures of link) and the two for n64(occarina of time, and majora's mask), it'll be convient not to have to use to cartige for the nes games anymore, not that i don't like them, but 10 minutes to get it to play becomes annoying occasionally...

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 3:46 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote
VGC
Grand Master
Grand Master

56810 Tokens

Items:
Hello, MG and Mauk, I Beat Bioshock and stopped by the store to drop it off and we had just received a Halo 3 ( Mine Now ) : ) Just beat level 4 earlier today. Game is Excellent and so was Bioshock. This is the most current I have been with Video Game systems. Usually I am lagging a generation or 2 behind.

Mike : )

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:32 am    Post subject: Grin! Re: windwaker Reply with quote
admin
Master
Master

34882 Tokens

Items:
Mauk, the Gamecube is still a killer machine, for what games they have for it. I only have a couple game for that system though. I dont have the ZELDA WINDWAKER yet but i have the one that has Ocarina of Time and the intense version of it (the same game just made harder, it is like a rare promotional item). I still like to get the one your looking for too hehe!.. I played all the way through the ZELDA Ocarina of Time on the N64. Thats why i wanted it for the Gamecube. I have played through the GC version of it a little but stopped and havent been back to it since. I like to check out Windwoaker sometimes too!!! There is still alot of good games out there for the Gamecube, if you find them. Some of them were ported over from other consoles. So the chances of finding good games for it is still good!

mauk wrote:
i finally got a gamecube, the same day halo 3 came out. It is the most "up to date" video game system i own, but I just bought zelda: windwaker the same day and a memory card. So far I'm loving the game, I have hopes of conquring it in a day during summer break, i just gotta beat it once before then. I really the collectors edition cd, which has the first two zelda games for nes (legend of zelda, and adventures of link) and the two for n64(occarina of time, and majora's mask), it'll be convient not to have to use to cartige for the nes games anymore, not that i don't like them, but 10 minutes to get it to play becomes annoying occasionally...

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:41 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote
VGC
Grand Master
Grand Master

56810 Tokens

Items:
Played some Rock Band Today. We had 5 of us and alternated between the Instruments. My voice will be rough tomorrow. I sucked at drums so I mostly sang because there were better guitarists than me. Compared to Guitar Hero the Guitaring is about 1 level easier. The Drums are very hard and singing isnt too tough. When singing some songs it is tough to get the higher notes and its tougher to stay on the line. Some songs dont let you get a good breath of air also. The Graphics are alot more intense than in Guitar Hero and sometimes get to be distracting. Overall I thought it was alot of fun and am looking forward to playing again soon. Mike : )

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:18 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote
DigitalDaredevil
Youngling/Initiate
Youngling/Initiate

236177 Tokens

Items:
Recently finished Halo 3, which was good, similar to the first episode, but still a lot of fun. Call of Duty 4 is amazing. Finished that, wished it was longer. Now I'm working on Half Life 2: Orange Box. Only bad thing is that its on my PC and it gives me motion sickness. The other games were on my 360 which I am fine on.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 5:04 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote
DigitalDaredevil
Youngling/Initiate
Youngling/Initiate

236177 Tokens

Items:
It appears that my ability to play Half Life 2: Episode 2 on the PC is going better than before. the game is visually stunning and fun. Not a cake walk, and the "puzzles" aren't hard at all. Still a fun game for those who have not tried it out yet.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VIDEO GAME CONNECTION Forum Index -> General Video Game Chat All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: