FAQ
Search
Shop
Lottery
Arcade
Login\Out

What Gives? No more xbox?!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:18 am    Post subject: Question? What Gives? No more xbox?! Reply with quote
admin
Master
Master

34882 Tokens

Items:
I just got the recent Walmart paper.. and it still selling PS2 machines! But No orginal XBOX stuff?!!? whats up?!.. the Original XBOX is still just as good as machine as the PS2.. They stopped marketing the XBOX but still keep the PS2 going EVEN after the PS3 has been on the market for awhile?!?! whats the story?!?!

It is the same thing and should go both ways.....the xbox 360 is out but they shouldnt give up on the OLD xbox.

If S@ny an keep the OLD PS2 alive (even after the relase of the PS3 and PSP) why cant MS still keep the XBOX alive?!?! there is still alot of the original XBOX die hard fans out there!!! and also they should still keep writing more games for it too... :O) oh well that my opinion!

Whats your opinion?!?! any diehard original xbox players out there?!

patches/lasrblst patches/spidfght patches/spacshu1 patches/freeway patches/megmania patches/skiing
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:38 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote
VGC
Grand Master
Grand Master

56810 Tokens

Items:
Well the XBOX 360 has been out alot longer than the PS3. Look for Sony to stop making PS2 games in the future. Mike : )

XBOX 360 ROCKS!!!

http://www.videogameconnection.com
Ebay User ID : vgc

patches/pitfall patches/pitfall2 patches/hero patches/privteye patches/dec3gold patches/kaboom
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:00 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote
admin
Master
Master

34882 Tokens

Items:
yeah if i recall your right on that.. PS3 took awhile to be released.. tho the xbox 360 had them REG light problems and they had to do a call back on them.. it still cameout long before the PS3..

I didnt realize i had posted a similar topic like this before.. in the general video game chat section... stupid me! Thsy still shouldnt give up in the xbox.. cause it is stilla NICE machine!

patches/lasrblst patches/spidfght patches/spacshu1 patches/freeway patches/megmania patches/skiing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VIDEO GAME CONNECTION Forum Index -> XBOX All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: