Members
FAQ
Search
Shop
Lottery
Arcade
Login\Out

What 2D Game would you like to see on a Current Gen System

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VIDEO GAME CONNECTION Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Current Systems
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:47 pm    Post subject:  What 2D Game would you like to see on a Current Gen System Reply with quote
VGC
Grand Master
Grand Master

56810 Tokens

Items:
What 2D Game would you like to see made for a Current Generation System?

I'd Love to see Sonic the Hedgehog come back in 2D! The Current Generation systems could make it look and play awsome. 3D just didnt transfer well with Sonic in my opinion. Mike : )

http://www.videogameconnection.com
Ebay User ID : vgc

patches/pitfall patches/pitfall2 patches/hero patches/privteye patches/dec3gold patches/kaboom
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:09 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote
admin
Master
Master

34882 Tokens

Items:
HMm i thought they had a SONIC game on the old XBOX machine?!?! I dont have it but i heard it had the old game in it?! You know how theyput the old original games in side as a treat for the fans?!

Or are you talking about the newer machines like the XBOX 360 and PS3??

I would like to see the orginal DUKE NUKEM 1 and 2 on the old XBOX hehe!. I like DUKE 3d also but thats not what you asked.. you said 2d games like platform games right?!? so yeah it would have to be DUkE 1 and 2 ... Smile when i bought the original DUKE 3d disk for the PC,.. it came with full versions of both duke 1 and 2 on it Smile

patches/lasrblst patches/spidfght patches/spacshu1 patches/freeway patches/megmania patches/skiing
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:32 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote
VGC
Grand Master
Grand Master

56810 Tokens

Items:
Aren't the Old Duke Nukem Games 3D Like Doom? Im talking side scrollers like Mario Brothers 1,2 & 3. 2D Rules!!! I would Just like to see a 2D Game on a newer machine but not a XBOX Live arcade remake or Virtual Console Game. I want to see a Totally NEW AWSOME Game that takes advantage of the new powerful systems. Mike : )

patches/pitfall patches/pitfall2 patches/hero patches/privteye patches/dec3gold patches/kaboom
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:39 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote
admin
Master
Master

34882 Tokens

Items:
Hey doode.. yeah the DUke 1 and DUke 2 full versions were Platform side scroller type games.. they were actually fun!! :O) They were included on the DUKE3d installation disk... tho if i recall i think Duke 2 used to crash randomly!!

patches/lasrblst patches/spidfght patches/spacshu1 patches/freeway patches/megmania patches/skiing
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:19 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote
VGC
Grand Master
Grand Master

56810 Tokens

Items:
Im going to have to play those. Mike : )

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:36 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote
admin
Master
Master

34882 Tokens

Items:
Yeah they are both (full versions) and are on the orginal DUKE NUKEM 3D installation disk.. for the PC.. i dont know if they have it for the IMACS... and i dont think they have any ports for any of the Current systems!! I know win98 plays them but not sure .. never tried them on the xp thou!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VIDEO GAME CONNECTION Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Current Systems All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: