Members
FAQ
Search
Shop
Lottery
Arcade
Login\Out

Movie called "SSSSSSSS"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VIDEO GAME CONNECTION Forum Index -> Movie & Video Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:39 pm    Post subject: Question? Movie called "SSSSSSSS" Reply with quote
admin
Master
Master

34882 Tokens

Items:
Has anyone ever seen a movie that was titled "SSSSSSSS" ... yeah that was WHAT it was called hehe!

I remember seeing it a LONG LONG time ago.. and i recall only remeber seeing it once in my whole life... it was about this doctor doode guy who studied snakes and was demented. He was litterally turning his assistant into an actual snake through the whole movie, hehehe. It was a killer movie. I dont remember alot of the details but i DO remember that the girlfriend was seeing the changes take place in her boyfreind (the assistant).

I dont think it would be on DVD (in fact I did try to look for it). It think it being so old of a movie that they wouldnt have it on DVD.. or if it was it would be a RIP or something!. I know i bought a KISS MEETS THE PHANTOM dvd on ebay along time ago .. and found it was a DVDR with home made lables.. I was disappointed. The video looked like it was recorded from a VHS tape.. ( which i have a copy of the KISS/PHANTOM movie in VHS.. but i wanted DVD so i sent it back to the seller.

But then again i seen some older movies that were REALLLY OLD .. on DVD like that WARNING FROM SPACE movie i mentioned in one of my earlier posts on here. I did find a DVD set with that WARNING FROM SPACE.

Anyhooooow.. i dont know who Starred in SSSSSSSS.. i cant seem to find any reference to in anywhere.. so i am lost.. I would like to see that movie again!!

Well cheerz everyone

Dog

patches/lasrblst patches/spidfght patches/spacshu1 patches/freeway patches/megmania patches/skiing
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 9:59 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote
DJGex
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

3976 Tokens

Items:
Here ya go... according to the Imdb.

Plot: David, a college student, is looking for a job. He is hired by Dr. Stoner as a lab assistant for his research and experiments on snakes. David also begins to fall for Stoner's young daughter, Kristina. However, the good doctor has secretly brewed up a serum that can transform any man into a King Cobra snake-and he plans to use it on David.

Cast:

Strother Martin ... Dr. Carl Stoner

Dirk Benedict (yes, of A-team and battlestar galactica fame) ... David Blake
Heather Menzies ... Kristina Stoner
Richard B. Shull ... Dr. Ken Daniels
Tim O'Connor ... Kogen
Jack Ging ... Sheriff Dale Hardison
Kathleen King ... Kitty Stewart
Reb Brown (if you've seen MST3K do Space Mutiny, this guy {aka Punch Rockgroin, Big McLargeHuge, etc.) ... Steve Randall
Ted Grossman ... Deputy Morgan Bock
Charles Seel ... Old man
Ray Ballard ... Waggish Tourist
Brendan Burns ... Jock #1
Rick Beckner ... Jock #2
Jim Drum ... Hawker #1 (as James Drum)
Ed McCready ... Hawker #2
Frank Kowalski ... Hawker #3
Ralph Montgomery ... Hawker #4

Michael Masters ... Hawker #5
Charlie Fox ... Arvin LeDoux, the Man with Two Noses
Felix Silla ... Sam Lee, the Seal Boy
Noble Craig ... Tim McGraw, the Snake Man
Bobbi Kiger ... Kootch Dancer
J.R. Clark ... Station Attendant
Chip Potter ... Postal Clerk

TwinGalaxies multiple world record holder.

patches/chopcomm patches/barnstrm patches/freeway patches/lasrblst patches/spidfght patches/granprix
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 5:26 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote
admin
Master
Master

34882 Tokens

Items:
Doode thats the movie... yeah i havent seen that in yearrrrrrrrrs... funny i couldnt find it on IMDB... i wonder why i coldnt find it?! maybe i spelt it wrong?! hehe how hard would it be to type in "SSSSSSS" wrong hehehe?!?!

Now i wonder if there is a DVD of it!?!

patches/lasrblst patches/spidfght patches/spacshu1 patches/freeway patches/megmania patches/skiing
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 10:35 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote
DJGex
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

3976 Tokens

Items:
http://www.cduniverse.com/productinfo.asp?pid=6736748

Yup... and it ships in one day!

TwinGalaxies multiple world record holder.

patches/chopcomm patches/barnstrm patches/freeway patches/lasrblst patches/spidfght patches/granprix
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 5:02 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote
admin
Master
Master

34882 Tokens

Items:
Killller thanx DJ!!.. Now i know it is on DVD!!.. Thats killer.. i love them old movies like that! .. Theones i seen onlylike once in my life and want to see again hehehe!

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 5:19 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote
admin
Master
Master

34882 Tokens

Items:
wow.. goign to that link they showed another movie on that same page that is ALSO old and i seen like only TWICE heheh THE SENTINEL! man that was an odd movie!

I remeber my DAD when i was REALLLLLY young took me to see TWO MINUTE WARNING at the movie theater and it was a DOUBLE FEATURE and rhe first movie was THE SENTINEL.. yeah how i was able to get in to see that specially ebign that young.. well i guess my DAD allowed me to go heheh. The SENTINEL was scarey for me at the time.. I remember many many years later i recoreded it off HBO on to VHS.. and wanted it once.. i wasnt scared of it hehehe. but it was still wierd movie!.. Now that is kewl that they have these old movies in DVD form!..

now we need KISS MEETS THE PHANTOM heheheh (that oen i see all over ebay but it is DVDR copies with home made menus and printed covers.. Low quality too! very dissapointing! specially for this KISS FAN!!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:27 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote
admin
Master
Master

34882 Tokens

Items:
ok this is another post to an old thread.. but it is ALSO relevant... hehe i did end up finding the dvd of SSSSSSS! i picked it up wiht another movie called Crossroads.. with Ralph machio (or how ever it is spelled)... a a couple months back!.... i cant belive wztching these old movies is not like watching them back when i was a kid.. i guess the reaction isnt there as you grow older heheh!.. but still good movies never the less!

Oh DJ GEX... your AVATAR image for your profile isnt working .. you may need to get a new avatoar or upload it to the site you can do that and the site will hold your avatar so it wouldnt ever get lost!!!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:37 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote
WGCL98
Youngling/Initiate
Youngling/Initiate

2328 Tokens

Items:
Netflix has SSSSSSS Not only that it is one of the movies you can watch instantly.

patches/prescook patches/dragster patches/barnstrm patches/freeway patches/stampede patches/tennis
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VIDEO GAME CONNECTION Forum Index -> Movie & Video Chat All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: