Members
FAQ
Search
Shop
Lottery
Arcade
Login\Out

New STAR WARS - CLONE WARS CGI movie!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VIDEO GAME CONNECTION Forum Index -> Movie & Video Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:02 am    Post subject: Sci-Fi! New STAR WARS - CLONE WARS CGI movie! Reply with quote
admin
Master
Master

34884 Tokens

Items:
Okok.. i know it maye seem i am on a Star Wars kick.hehe It just seems that way!.. hehe

The other day I was watching that last new episode of Gene Simmons Family Jewels (my favourite show hehe) that my buddy recorded for me last week off his dish. As i was watching i seen a commercial to preview the STAR WARS CLONE WARS Movie (CGI animation) ... I was like in AWWWWWWWWW!! hehehehe that was killlllllllller!..

Has anyone seen the preview yet??! Of course I gues syou have to be a STaR Wars fan to appreciate it!. heheh!

I also seen on the same gene simmons show.. another commerical for ROBOT CHICKEN Star Wars episode.. hehehe that looked funny!!! .. i dont know if it was for DVD or what not.. the comerical went by so fast!..

I forgot i can rewind the video to veiw that commerical again hehe .. slap me silly!!

patches/lasrblst patches/spidfght patches/spacshu1 patches/freeway patches/megmania patches/skiing
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:45 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote
VGC
Grand Master
Grand Master

56810 Tokens

Items:
Yep, I saw that too. Looking forward to the Movie even if it is an animated Star Wars. Star Wars Rules!

Mike : )

http://www.videogameconnection.com
Ebay User ID : vgc

patches/pitfall patches/pitfall2 patches/hero patches/privteye patches/dec3gold patches/kaboom
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:28 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote
admin
Master
Master

34884 Tokens

Items:
"Something, Something, Something, Something, DARKSIDE, Something, Something, COMPLETE!"

hehe

Yeah doode.. i seen that commercial for the CGI CLONE WARS movie, many times on the regular stations now.. man thats GOING TO be killller. STAR WARS DOES RULE!!!!!!

patches/lasrblst patches/spidfght patches/spacshu1 patches/freeway patches/megmania patches/skiing
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:11 pm    Post subject: Sci-Fi! OH MY GAWD KILLLLLLLLLLLLLLER Reply with quote
admin
Master
Master

34884 Tokens

Items:
I just seen a commerical on analog channel 12.. CFCF 12.. advertising the "NEXT"?? episode in the STAR WARS CLONE WARS series.. It was the NEW CGI CLONE WARS movie... NOW made into a series AND NOT the cartoon one that was awhile back.. This one is like the new movie that was CGI graphics (computer generated)..

I DIDNT even know it was a series now.. let alone on a channel I could WATCH since i have rabbit ears I cant get much. When I just seen the commerical I was olike OH MAN.. KILLLLLLLLLLER.. sunday night on 9pm... Channel 12.. I hope i can stay awake!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Wars:_The_Clone_Wars_(TV_series)

that link got broken cause of the parantheses in the link.. you may have to copy and paste the whole thing.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:01 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote
VGC
Grand Master
Grand Master

56810 Tokens

Items:
Episodes 6 & 7 already set to record on my DVR. Yeeehawwww. Mike : )

http://www.videogameconnection.com
Ebay User ID : vgc

patches/pitfall patches/pitfall2 patches/hero patches/privteye patches/dec3gold patches/kaboom
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:14 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote
admin
Master
Master

34884 Tokens

Items:
WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW I actually seen it for the first time yesterday ojn channal 12.. (CTV).... it was on at 7pm.. not 9 pm as i thought. IT WAS WAY KILLLLLLLLER.. i never seen it before. It isnt as clear as a digital channel but it was still good enought to watch!

This is the first time i ever seen clone wars series on tv.... i have NEVER even seen the old CARTOON CLONE WARS series they had on tv before. it was never on a channle i could get... . (still trying to find the DVD sets of volume one and two of that series.. i know they are out there).

But this one is killllllller.. I like General SKYWALKERS JEDI trainee.. she is hot hehehe!.. and i think her personality is funnnnnnny!...The episode was kinda short.. but i guess thats what it is for tryign to fit in a half hour time slot.. so they can get more episodes made.... i still love it!!.. it was way kewllllllllllll!

From what i understand, that supposedly the CGI movie itself , that was just recently released, was like the first few introduction episodes of the NEW SERIES that they put togther to make it a full length movie... I wonder if it is on DVD YET?!?! anyone know?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VIDEO GAME CONNECTION Forum Index -> Movie & Video Chat All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: