Members
FAQ
Search
Shop
Lottery
Arcade
Login\Out

A wicked adrenaline rush with Unreal Tournament III

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VIDEO GAME CONNECTION Forum Index -> XBOX 360
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:07 pm    Post subject: Grin! A wicked adrenaline rush with Unreal Tournament III Reply with quote
admin
Master
Master

34882 Tokens

Items:
OK first off I have to say i am a proud owner of the XBOX 360!!.. I can finally say that I AM uptodate with the latest gen console.. hehe thanks to a good friend!

Now for the fun stuff.. anyone who has UNREAL TOURNAMENT III for the XB360 ....Since i dont have XBOX LIVE I use the bots to practice with.

Here is something fun as heck to try....

I just tried it and was totally blown away..no pun attended ..hehe but it WAS FUNNNNNNNNY AS SHEEEEEEEEEEET!

Play a INSTANT ACTION match..with the MAP "MORBIAS ARENA" (it is like the quake mod ROCKET ARENA where you have nothing but rockets!).. set the count of the bots/players to th highest count .. i think it is 12 or so! hehehe! And JUMP IN!!

it is WAY KILLLLLLLLLLER FUNNNNNNNY!.. all the rockets going off and everyone splattering all over the place! It is way FUNNY cause it is JUST to much going on in such a so small arena and you got like 12 players in there all with rockets heheheheheheh!..

it is fun playing them small levels with all them bots like that!

But is is just as fun playing the HUGE MAPS too with that many bots too.. but just NOT as humourous hehe!

For those who has this game... you have to try it!! heheheh! You will see how funny it is!!

EDIT------- OK i just played it again!.. heheh I have to correct myself.. it is actually 16 players that come in!.. 8 per side.. including me as the player on the red team hehe!..thats why it is so funny!

my motto is.. IF IT IS BLUE SHOOT IT!! hehehe

patches/lasrblst patches/spidfght patches/spacshu1 patches/freeway patches/megmania patches/skiing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VIDEO GAME CONNECTION Forum Index -> XBOX 360 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: