Members
FAQ
Search
Shop
Lottery
Arcade
Login\Out

Signs

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VIDEO GAME CONNECTION Forum Index -> General Video Game Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:51 pm    Post subject:  Signs Reply with quote
JoshandStacy
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

5046 Tokens

Items:
I got the video game signs from Circuit city after they closed. I got a Gamecube, Xbox and a Playstation sign. They are the plexiglass I think (red with white lettering) pretty sweet.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:05 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote
WGCL98
Youngling/Initiate
Youngling/Initiate

2328 Tokens

Items:
Nice score!!

Hang on to them. Wish I would have got the Atari, Commodore, Coleco, Odyssey and Intellivision stuff back in the day.

patches/prescook patches/dragster patches/barnstrm patches/freeway patches/stampede patches/tennis
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:24 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote
JoshandStacy
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

5046 Tokens

Items:
WGCL98 wrote:
Nice score!!

Hang on to them. Wish I would have got the Atari, Commodore, Coleco, Odyssey and Intellivision stuff back in the day.

Yeah someone @ the ccag show hit up the ninthendo repair shops before they closed and scored big.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:18 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote
admin
Master
Master

34882 Tokens

Items:
killllllllller.. i can see COLLECTOR VALUE in them!.. yeah like WGCL98 says dont get rid of them!

I remember when i used to do a solo act at this one small bar on the canadian border long time ago .. they used to give me all thier old LIGHTED beer signs.. my old apartment back then .. was KILLLER it looked like a bar hehehe!..

But then they all got broke over the years of moving and stuff.. but it is a bummmer cause two of them old MILLER Lanterns were worth some bucks Sad

Now i dont have them..

then I wanted to get my hands on them old TAPESTRYS for like music gear.. like FENDER GIBSON.. and PEAVEY.. and start collecting them.. cause a old music store was getting rid of them. but i was to late to get my hands on them.. someone scored big ..when they got them all!.. hehehe.. oh well That PEAVEY one would have been killer it was HUGE. and had the OLD LOGO Style on it!

Well i guess without changing the subject.. DONT EVER GET RID of them.. even if you are in need of money or what not.. cause if you are a video game FANATIC.. and i imagine you wouldnt be here if you werent hehe!.. then those signs will be collectors items!.. if they arent already!!..

Too bad like WGCL said that you guys cant get the olders ones too.. MORE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ VALUE!!!

patches/lasrblst patches/spidfght patches/spacshu1 patches/freeway patches/megmania patches/skiing
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:52 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote
JoshandStacy
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

5046 Tokens

Items:
Yeah I'm making a video game shrine in a spare bedroom. I got a huge like 32 or 37 inch sony tv for like $20 it's perfect for vintage gaming (duck hunt wont work on my lcd tv). I just framed an animal crossing and a mario poster I'll probably do some work in the room today. Maybe I'll post some pics when I'm done.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:59 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote
admin
Master
Master

34882 Tokens

Items:
PICS PICS PICS.// Post your pics! hehehe we wanna see that shrine!

I used to have a shrine for all my KISS stuff when i was younger.. hehehe i had tons of kiss stuff.. but it was all thrown out by my SO CALLED parents. long time ago.. and i had soem VALIABLE COLLECTORS stuff.. Sad bummmmmmmmmer.. now i dont have any room to start a shrine now where i live.. and besides.. theymade me take all my flags and tapesntrys off the walls here.. so i cant have anything thats enjoyable here.. Sad

POST YOUR PICS.. so we can ENVEY IN AWWWWWWWWhehehehe!..

patches/lasrblst patches/spidfght patches/spacshu1 patches/freeway patches/megmania patches/skiing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VIDEO GAME CONNECTION Forum Index -> General Video Game Chat All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: