FAQ
Search
Shop
Lottery
Arcade
Login\Out

FALLOUT 3 - Any players out there ??
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VIDEO GAME CONNECTION Forum Index -> XBOX 360
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:47 pm    Post subject:  FALLOUT 3 - Any players out there ?? Reply with quote
admin
Master
Master

34882 Tokens

Items:
OK this isnt really a spoiler cause i dont know how anything can litterally spoil this killlller game hehe.

Ok here is the scoop. I just got the game yesterday .. thanx doode Wink

I am playing through the game when I walked through this vault door and now I am in this HUGE and that's an understatement. This thing is HUGEEEEEEEEE, City of rubble!!

Um... er... I am LOST!!.. litterally!!!!! I kinda strayed away from the vault door a LITTLE TO FAR and now I can NOT find my way back and I have NO CLUE where i am at?!

All i see is debris from a fallen city for miles and miles. No real landmarks or nothing to help point me back to the vault door!

I am freaking out heheh, cause I have no sense of direction, even in REAL LIFE either. Yeah i know laugh all you want but it is true I'd get lost in the middle of my backyard heheh!

I checked on the internet for MAPS but nothing is even close to help me find my way back to the vault since I do NOT even know where i am EVEN AT now?!!
Like I say, all I see is just RUBBLE and I got these dogs chasing me and people shooting me with guns which add to the anxiety!! hehe

Does any one know HOW I can find my way through this distaster area of a city? And get back to the vault door?!

And also .. can that thingy that I am wearing on my wrist, that pops up every now and then, give me any clues to where I am at?!?!

Thanx for any help.. this game is WAYYYYYYYYY to killllllller!!

Cheerz

patches/lasrblst patches/spidfght patches/spacshu1 patches/freeway patches/megmania patches/skiing
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:34 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote
blackart
Guardian
Guardian

1776 Tokens

Items:
Yup,that game rulz.You can use the wrist-majigger to do just 'bout everything u need.Pull it up and cycle left or right (i forget which) till u get to the "map".On the map there will be landmarks that u can set as both a destination point and "fast-travel".This game is utterly MASSIVE so dont get discouraged.I spent about a week IRL just wandering around killin' stuff.The main story starts in the first town u come to.Just wander around and talk to ppl (or kill'em,your choice),to get quests and free stuff.Just a suggestion but focus your lvl-ups on pistols and hacking/lockpicking for the first 5 or 6 times.These skills are invaluable throughout the whole game.you dont get really GOOD armor till later but thats a good skill to lvl as well.
Sneak is prolly the most pointless skill since the world is for the most part completely open.Lastly the MOST important skill is stamina.It lets you carry more loot and gear before you have to sell it @ the nearest town.Good luck man this game is friggin sweet.(wait till u get the Nuke launcher Twisted Evil )

patches/lasrblst patches/pitfall
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:28 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote
admin
Master
Master

34882 Tokens

Items:
Oh man.. Those are some interesting Tips!
I guess there is alot to learn about this game! hehe! Like learning the level power ups Ididnt even know they were adjustable. hehehe

I played wih the wrist-majigger a litle but i didnt have any clue on whats what!!.. There is so much going on in it. And i was kinda worried that when I brought it up that i would be killed by a bot or a dogmeat thingy.. cause i was looking at it. So i kinda strayed away form using it to much !!

The manual to the game is really extensive and i kinda read it somewhat but i was playing the game at the same time.. so obvioulsy i didnt make much sense out of it.. i have to sit back and really read the manual!

Yeah the map is MASSIVE.. and it didnt take me long to get myself lost in it hehe!

Thats kewl that you played through it. Now i feel i am not alone in this vast blown up city! hehe! Stick around doode, i know i will be asking for more help hehe!

patches/lasrblst patches/spidfght patches/spacshu1 patches/freeway patches/megmania patches/skiing
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:07 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote
admin
Master
Master

34882 Tokens

Items:
OK thanks for the tidbit about the map. Surprised) I was abke to TRAVBEL back to the VAULT 101 easily man i was way off from it hehe.. BUT now i cant seem to get back in to the vault? is there a reason why?

I found Megaton and i got a message to deliver to ASUFRU or what ever it is called.. so on my way there i found VAULT 106 and that let me in! it was abandoned!

I still havent fiogured out how to use VATS

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:44 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote
admin
Master
Master

34882 Tokens

Items:
Ok ifigured out how to use the VATS Which seems kinda kewl!

But i think i am stuck. I have 3 or 4 pistols, a sub machine gun, a sawed off shotgun. and a couple other things.. but they are all empty and i dont know where to get bullets. I checked the VAULT106 and nothing was in there. I have to get this message delivered to get somemloney but i cant walk around the city without weapons I keep getting hit and i i have this heart beat sound beating in the background cand i cant figur eout how to stop it.

I went back to MEGATON to see docot but all he wants is CAPS.. 100 just to fix me up... I wenbt to use the restroom and that slowed the heartbeat sound down some but my RADITION count went higher.. and i cant lower it cause i have no caps.. HEEEEELPPPPPP!

It is like i am going in circles and i have notclure how to heal myself and get rid of this high radiation count i have!

This game kinda reminds me of SHENMUE remeber that?!?! kinda like a ADVENTURE where you walk around the city!.. and talking to people asking them questions.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:59 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote
blackart
Guardian
Guardian

1776 Tokens

Items:
Its set up pretty much like morrowind.Just find a bed (usually a sheet on the floor) rest fer like 2 or 3 hrs and your back at perfect health.Also gotta rest in a bed to level up. Caps are hard to come by.basically just loot the sh#$ outta everything you can for now and sell it to the store in megaton.Its the building with the big nuke for a roof i think,on the second floor of the town.You can get bullets at the store too but they get pricey.The shop owner has a couple quests to dole out too.Oh yeah....SAVE before you try hacking or stealing ANYTHING.it saves hella time and u get free retries that way Very Happy .
(side note) - - - When i sed loot everything u can...i mean it.even dishes and stuff are worth caps.when u target something theres a couple numbers under it.One of which is cap value(i forget which)
U also get exactly 1 cap every time u drink a nuka-cola.(I usually sell em.not much later u can get a TON of stimpacks and stuff)
Dont worry bout the rad count too much.It takes a LOT to get to dangerous levels,and theres a quest that the store owner gives out that requires a high rad count too.One rad-away (rad-ex?)w/e.. drops your count by like 50-100 anyhow.
Shenmue freakin ROCKS btw.I actually got a JOB driving a towlift soon after i got that for Dreamcast heh...

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:19 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote
blackart
Guardian
Guardian

1776 Tokens

Items:
Nope,cant go back home once u get kicked out lol.
I never found vault 106,I just kinda wandered around killin stuff and questing.the main story gets very hard VERY fast so wait'll u hit like lvl 10 before messin with it.pretty sure theres a quest log in the wrist-thingy too.Yay for NAV points!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:29 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote
admin
Master
Master

34882 Tokens

Items:
EKKKKKKKKKKK man this game is wayyyyyy to killlller .. I need to get the strategy guide for this game there is so much i am missing. SOmethign i can just sit back and read and study when i am resting.

Now i never played Morrowwind.. so i cant compare at leats i dont think i ever played i may have it for the old xbox!..NOT sure!

TI been to megatron but there isnt any store? i cant seem to swap anything cause i cant find the place that will take it. And the problem is also is that when you start "LOOTING" stuff you get weighed down and you cant run as fast. I mean it litterally slows you right down to a slow crawl.

I dont know what Armor to wear cause when i suit up with ANY armor i get weighed down as well! I am in NEED of major AMMO! Thats one weekness. I DID have the FLAMER but i went to this "HIDEAWAY" in some rocks and i ran into some Scorpions so i lost all the fuel! Sad I did get the SWORD from one of them doodes who was on a wild tangent to kill me! I blew him up with a Mine! hehehe! it was funny cause he went flying when it went BOOM! hehe!

So now i need to find a STORE to trade some stuff.. and i need to buy ammo.

So your saying if my heart is bleeding all i need to do is rest for like an hour or so?! I know that idont like running around in the night.. cause i cant see anything so i use the "WAIT" to wait for daylight and then i move again!

OHHHHHHHHHHHHH MANNNNNNNN I JUST THOUGHT of something... SHEEEEEEEEEET.... A doode qask me to get him soem sugar bombs.. and i JUST thought of it that i Had SOME I FOUND on a table... i forgot ALL about them!.. sheeeeeeeeet i have to go ALL the way back to that place to give them to him! now i need to remember where it was!

HOW do i give something to someone?!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:05 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote
admin
Master
Master

34882 Tokens

Items:
My Mistake they werent SUGAR bombs .. they were CHERRY Bombs.. so i didnt have anything that guy wanted.

But i did find the SUPPLY store. I t was just that it was never opened atnight so i waited till the day light and i went in and got another quest and sold some of my stuff i had for AMMO!!.. i needed ammo!

well i am getting there,, but ui am still thinking baout getting the Strategy guide! This game is just so HUGE! I thinkit is huger then SHENMUE!

yeah i liked shenmue also!.. I have BOTH 1 and 2 for the dreamcast and i have Shenmue 2 for the XBOX! I even got the XBOX strategy guide for SHENMUE 2 I beat the game first before i even bought the guide cause the the guide was an interesting read!! (I think i got the guide wiht a bunch of other stuff in a LOT!!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:30 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote
blackart
Guardian
Guardian

1776 Tokens

Items:
heh...wait till you get the "gory mess" perk..A chance to completely OBLITERATE an enemy in one shot.
Twisted Evil
The sugar bomb quest is kinda unneccesary..i just killed the guy and took his loot.He's a scumbag anyhow.
Oh yeah,when u get into a BAD fight later on (super muties) Have some of the synthetic adrenaline/drugs (w/e) that make u go crazy.Easiest way to clear a zone i found out the hard way.dont go overboard with em though 'cuz your guy gets addicted pretty ez and its wicked pricey to get rehab Sad . Any other questions feel free.i loved this game and will prolly pick it up again in the near future.
Lates , JD

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:16 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote
admin
Master
Master

34882 Tokens

Items:
Man i had to stop playing.. it was burning me out! Sad

I am not getting the full aspect of this game. In a way it is like how I remembered playing chess Jump JUMP JUMP King ME! (IOW,, i played it like a checkers game).

I am shooting everythign that comes in my path. and i am loosing bullets all the time. Just alittle awhile ago i used all my stempakcs just cause i was getting burned by fire ants.. trying to find this kids father. And that was useless!! I found him yeah but the missions says to find the fire ants staring place and i HAVE no clue where! And the more i roam around this one area Greyditch i think it was, I am gettttting jumpes with stupid Fireants. So it freeaks me out hehe!

I did come across Supermutes.. One had a missle launcher and he scared the peeeese out of me comeing around this truck, near the Drive in!.. that was yesterday when that happened.

And get this.. I went to see "THE FAMILY" in this TUnnel.. looking for this dude who they were held capture and tyring to brain wash him!.. It was this girls brother. So the stupid leader wouldnt let me go see him.. and i got frustrated. So i shot him!.. and I guess that was a BIG mistake cause when i went back to the village on the BRIDGE.. EVEN KING.. he shot me.. he was suppposed to be my freind.. if i killed the family doode!. BUt appretnly NOT..

so i had to restart fomr my last save.. and YEAH good thing you say SAVE all the time.. . cause i get killed!. so i redid the FAMILY thing again.. and this time i found a way to getinto the locked room with out having to shoot the leader. And all went well.

BUT I am missing tons of stuff.. like when i fixed the Pipes in Magatron.. He told me to save all the Scrap Metal.. MANNNNNNNNN NOW IS A GOOD TIME TO TWELL ME THAT.. when i found a whole buch of it in a couple of them ROUGH PLACES.. that i AM TRYING to AVOID ever going back there again.. I been NOT bothering wiht them scrap metals I didn think anytthing of it..... and NOW he telle me he wants them!.. GO FIGURE...this game is like taking you back and forth and back and forth.. and it is confusing me.. I have like abtogu 5-6 pending quests open!.. and i dont know whats what!..

IT seems liek this game should tell you AHEAD of time and not LATER. when you need stuff..thats whay i mean as it makes you go back and forth!. And thats how i loose AMMO AND HEALTH too.. FAST!!..

Oh well i willjust give it a rest for awhile!.. I will probly eventually going back to it soon!! just need to take a break from it! hehe

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:49 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote
admin
Master
Master

34882 Tokens

Items:
ok ok so it was a short rest!.. I am back playing it again!.. I am trying to get south east to explore down there.. Supposedly thats like a BIG CITY!.. but i am having troubles getting EAST.. i am SOUTH as i can basically go.. but i cant go EASt cause of some nuclear fall out radiation.. oh well!

I am getting the hang of this game now!.. what was weird was i was follwoing this caravan as the two doodes would help me shot some of the raiders.. it was a class act hehehe1.. I didnt have to fire a shot. But then after a spell the doode got killed from some weird looking thing.

So i took everything off his body before i ran!! heheh!.. HEY IT WASNT MY FAULT he got shot but i wasnt going to let it go to waste either!.. There was a TON of stuff on him!.. :O)

This game gives me the creeps.. specially when it gets night!.. and you cant really see anything .. but traveling through a WASTE LAND not knowing that to expect.. is Creepy!!

They should make this into a movie !! hehehe!..

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:54 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote
admin
Master
Master

34882 Tokens

Items:
You knwo after thinking about it as i am playing it.. I cant get over how realistic this blown up city looks... I mean theperson who created the WHOLE MAP.. must have been reallyyyyyyyyy into it to go wiht every detail of this HUGE thing!

it must took forever to make!.. between the HUGE terrain and the debris of all the building.. and stuff.. this thing is masssssive!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:25 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote
admin
Master
Master

34882 Tokens

Items:
man .. I cant beleive this game. Yesterday i was playing and got it to this one area (i wont spoil it for anyone elese).... but i had only one way out and then i there was this CUT SCENE and i t was weird cause the game took on a WHOLE different direction. I lost my Follower form the citadel. she was gone.. so AFTER fighting my way out of that NEW area alone! I went back to the citadel to see if that follower was there.. But thats when the game TOOK OVER on its own and ihad no choice but to follow this group of epeople and after a few kills.... the GAME WAS COMPLETED.. DONE!! There was a short naration and then the credits rolled!

I am liek WHAT THE HECK?!?!?!/ tit cant end early like this.. i still had like 7-8 unfinished Quests.. and over 50 of the map still left UNEPLORERED.. I am like this sucksssssss!

Good thing Blackart said to SAVE the game all the time! Like before you do something.. SAVE.. well good thing i saved the game JUSt after i left the one area where the game changed ddirecion on me... NOW i have a NEW follower FAWKES who i saved in the area prior to the CUTSCENE.. IS killlllller he iSAVED me alot of times hehehe!.. GOTTA LOVE FAWKES.. Smile

So now i know HOW the game ends.. i amnot going back to the citadel until i EXPLORED more areas of the Map MORE,... and try to find all the BOBBLE HEADS..... and also Do some more quests.

Which I am doing that now.. finished a few of the quests.. and got some new ones... and explored more of that map.. it is killlller what you find... and also FAWKES is still following me!

I cant FIND the nuke launcher.. i have a few NUKES but no nuke launcher... WHERE IS IT?!? hehehe I knwo they dont work in the ROCKET LAUNCHER i tried!!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:43 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote
admin
Master
Master

34882 Tokens

Items:
WOW only 4 more bobbleheads to go!.. at the time of this posting.. i only have 4 more to get!.. :O)

I am almost up to 14 LEVEL again!.. (the last time was when the game ended it autogave me Higher skill levels).. this time i am earning them as i play around the map and explore and get bobbleheads!

FAWKES is still following me and i would bt LOST without him now! I feel safer going in to a building knowing he is just behind me.. he also makes a nice barracade when your getting shot at .. just hide behind FAWKES!!..hehe

I kinda feel sorry for him.. cause when i get to far ahead of him or he gets jammed up on rocks or low ceilings, .. he runs kinda funny when he runs to catch up to you.. tiis funny as heeck!... hehe.. Then sometimes he sneaks up in front of you .. like and startels ya!!.. Poor Old Fawkes!!

Oh like i say i am almost up to LEVEL 14 again!.. i cant ever get the GORY MESS perk.. i see it on the list but it is never highlighted!. I have to check the manual to see when i am allowed that one!

But i did get the MYSTERIOUS STRANGER perk and THAT i have to say is KILLLERRRRRRRRR!!.. if you ever seen him thats KILLLLLLLLLLLLER!! :O) it is funny cause he surprised me when he popped in that first time.. but now he comes in every now and then and HELPS me right out!.. THATS wayyyyyyyyyyyy kewl!

WEll i can end this game now anytime.... NOW that i know how.. but i still have alot to explore and about 3 more Unfinished quests pending!.. I managed to finish some of them i had pending BEFORE.. when the game actually ended the other day!.. now I am completeing them too!

This game is addictive! So much to explorer and do in this game! It takes my mind off things as i play it!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VIDEO GAME CONNECTION Forum Index -> XBOX 360 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: