FAQ
Search
Shop
Lottery
Arcade
Login\Out

FALLOUT 3 - Any players out there ??
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VIDEO GAME CONNECTION Forum Index -> XBOX 360
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:27 am    Post subject:  STUCK STUCK STUCK STUCK !!!!!!!!!! HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP! Reply with quote
admin
Master
Master

34882 Tokens

Items:
Ok i M stuck and i am going nutz!... I wa sin this tunnel.. and i got in a fight wiht sojme ghould... one looked like a motorcycle cop!.. name MASTER something.. then I was talking to ghoul named ROY.. and he was getting on my nerves cause i was already on my WITS EDGE.. cause of the constant barrage of them FEROL Ghouls that was attacking me.. on my thropugh that tunnel!

Well never the less i shot him and then FAWKES went on a rampage and shot the girl hghoul that was talking to this ROY.. and also FAWKES show that MASTER motorcycle cop

Then all of a sudden.. a NEW QUEST came up.. saying to report to a CHEIF GUSTAVO!.. the quest name is called "TENPENNY" ... so i tried to find this GUSTAVO character.. and i cant bloody find him at all.

The marker that pops up when i select that quest.. shows that it is right at the front desk of the Hotel.. but he isnt any where in site... and i cant end this quest till i find him!

This is buggggggggggggin me!.. does anyone know ?! I tried to find any help online .. but it seems that everyone else cant find him either askes the same question. They all get the answer that HE IS AT THE FRONT DESK.. OR IN HIS BUNK SLEEPING OUTSIDE. I dont see him in either of them two places.. thats why i need some help so i can find him and end this quest>?!

patches/lasrblst patches/spidfght patches/spacshu1 patches/freeway patches/megmania patches/skiing
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:52 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote
blackart
Guardian
Guardian

1776 Tokens

Items:
I did that quest the other way around.i persuaded (with my gun) them to let the ghouls in the tower (the humans all died.)I did however run into that problem a few times in the game.best bet is to just rest in methodical one-hour (game time not irl) spaces till the dude pops up.if he doesnt,hes prolly dead.Did u do the quest to get a house in megaton?cuz the tower is just the other spot to do that.entirely optional.Talk to the gary coleman kid in megaton if u didnt.

--side note --
Just got borderlands and the online hookups.between
1 vs 100 and borderlnds i have gotten like 7 hrs of sleep in 2 days lolz.

Lates, Jake

patches/lasrblst patches/pitfall
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:03 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote
admin
Master
Master

34882 Tokens

Items:
yeah i did the bomb thing and got MY MEGATON house ..... all my bobbleheads are collected and that was a long journey to get ALl of them!! Yeah i came along ways. Like i said, i already ended the game already once. Now i am just exploring.

I think Gustavo is dead. cause no matter wat i do he is never around... and that one quest is goign to stay there. Unfinished. Cauce the quest wasnt even there until i killed ROYPHILIPS in the tunnel then when i did that BOOM i get the tenpenny quest to report back to Gustova but the weird thing i noticed aout when it poppedup.. it wasnt like the normal way the Quests notices are ppped up.. so maybe this is a glitch!.

So i take that one will never get finsihed. But i ave been exploring alot and finding places i havent been to before.. using the little green arrows on the bottom of the compase. (the ones that are shaded are places you been to and the ones that are not are placed you still need to explorer!

So now i am basically just trying to explorer the map more and get random quests here and there.. man i am getting alot that way cause i just unlocked alot of acheivements. LIke i got the Keys For Cowards.. and also the one for excploring over 100 places! :O)

Man another thing is too i am almost LEVEL 17 NOW! When i ended thegame the first time i wasnt this high!.. But now i am.. man i have like over 5000 CAPS heheh ( i thinkti is about 8000 now!) cause i have the foturune finder perk and also the MEdicne one where i can get stimpacks too.. and i have like abotu 40 of them!..

I still cant find the Gory mess perk.. or bloodymess perk!.. it never shows inmy list..even greyed out ones.. ... but oh well i have The Mysterious Stranger .. he comes in handy... and i have FAWKES following me.. but it is starting to noticed that FAWKES seems pretty bored with me cause he is not following as close and sometimes when i turn around he is never there.. he is falling behind and staying further and further behind me..

I have a questr now where i gotta get 30 bottles of quantum for the lady!.. i gave here three bottles but it didnt count down.. i dont wanna carry all 30 at once cause i get bogged and cantmove every fast and i dont want to loose anymy weopons. But i did get the manifest thats good that was hard!.. but it wasnt as hard as i thought cause i already cleard out the cola plant long time prior to that quest!

Oh yeah thatlocking thing.. I HAVE like 30 bobbypins...owhats nice is that i save it before i start to piuck a lock.. then if the pin breack i RELOAD the game and start fresh.. so i havent been loosing them heheh!.. sometimes they iopen on the first try even the average ones. Smile

You knwo this game has alot to explorer.. and to get the full enjoyment of the game you NEED to explorer the places and NOT miss anything cause there is so much to see in this game!.. it is really addictive and helps keep my mind from OFF other things goign on in my life now! Thats what i am saying.. why i like this game alot!!

patches/lasrblst patches/spidfght patches/spacshu1 patches/freeway patches/megmania patches/skiing
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:45 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote
blackart
Guardian
Guardian

1776 Tokens

Items:
wait'll u get the 3 expansions that are out for it.Tons more stuff to check out

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:39 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote
admin
Master
Master

34882 Tokens

Items:
Man STUPID ME!!... her ei am trying to get the FATMAn nuke launcher... and i keep getting Bogged down causeof the items i am carrying.. so i drop it .. you wouldntknwohow many times i have had the chances to pick that up! Along wiht other kewl stuff that i had been forced to turn down cause of the stuff.

WEll stupid me.. I just figured out i CAN give FAWKES stuff to carry.. DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHH stupid me.. this whole time FAWKES has been following me he was carrying NOTHING!.. and i am like what the heck?!?!/

Well i just figured out that he can carry sojme of my load! hehehe!. Guess what he is carrying now?"! hehe He has a FATMAN nuke luncher carrying it for me!!.. man i dont know why i didnt see thie before.

So how do you get them ADDONS?!?!/ are they like seperate disks you have to buy?!?! or is just just a LIVE DOWNLOAD CONTENT?!?! cause i dont have live.. so i dont think i wold be ableto get them!! Sad

PS oh yeah man dont stand next to cars heheh.. they BLOW up BIG TIME.. i found a few days back.. now i blow them up intentionally with FRAG Grenades...... so when FAWKES goes on his rampage and starts shooting wiht his mini gun the cars wont get caught in the crossfire and blow up when i am NEXT to them!! Smile

DOOOOOODE.. check this out..i have over 10 thousand CAPS.. YEAHHHHH.. wiht that FORTUNE FINDER.. perk you can find tons of caps just about anywheres. Same wiht the MEDCINE PERK.. you can find STIMPACKS anyways too!...

But i have alot of defense perks .. like i have the ADMANITUM or what ever it is called that i can take alot of hits!.. so that helpes too!.. I am almost level 18 now!

Oh hyeah when your doing the QUANTUM COLA search.. DO NOT give Siarra ALL 30 at once.. she will only giveyou 40caps..instead drop tem on the floor and giveher one at a time.. then pick up thenextone give it to her.. etc etc etc.. she will give you 40 caps X 30 bottles. thats 1200 just in caps there heheh!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:26 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote
admin
Master
Master

34882 Tokens

Items:
UPDATEEEEEEEE!

Well i just picked up the FALLOUT 3 GAME OF THE YEAR EDITION in plattsburgh today when i went to my doctors appointment.

yeah i know it had the full game and i already had it.. but i got ALL five addons wiht it.. the mother ship one isnt included in any releases OTHER then the GAme O the YEar editions.. so i got it!!

Man i am telling you this game is sooo addictive.. and i built up a pretty good player satus.. i am ALMOST 18 skill level.. i have over 12 thousand caps now.. almost 100 stimpacks hehehe!.. and i am kicking butt.. i have alot of perks to help my defensies like the admantium skelton.. the mysterious stranger.. etc etc.. and i have FAWKES walking with me .. and YES he is carrying alot of stuff for me heheheh! Aside form him saving my live alot of times.. he is still usefull for carrying items hehe!

I was kinda leary installing the addon.. cause i didnt want to loose my status or loose FAWKES.. but it was all ok!. phewwwwwww! MAn i would totally MISS him if he was to begone on me!!. Sad

Like i already have that pending quest that WILL end the game from when i ended it before.. but i dont want to end this game so sooooon!.. i love it.. and i still think there is alot more i havent doen yet!.. heheh!.

this game rocks!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:25 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote
admin
Master
Master

34882 Tokens

Items:
killler.. i played some of the addon quests and already finished twoof them.. PITT and ANCHORAGE.. i started the Riverboat one.. before i did thepitt and anchorage.. but t i got frustrated wiht the riverboatd one and came back to DC!... i still have itpending.. andi have a ticket!..

FAWKES doesnt travel to them places.. specially levels like this where you NEED him themost!.. most ofthe time your running solo... but he is ALWAYS .. (so far anyways).. at the MUSEUM of HISTORY where he is pacing the floor when you show yup to get him after you finish the quests!

Now i m worrie dbaout if i do the PURITY QUESTRIOn.. that will I LOOSE FAWKES.. after that?!?! i really dont want to END THAT quest...cause i hate to loose him for good!.. I KNOW the STEEL addon.. takes over fomr where the original ending was!.. but I DON wanto loose FAWKES! Sad

I have to say ANCHORAGE was scarey.. cause i have a major fear of hieghts in real life.. and it had you crossing bridges and stairs that were like right on cliffs edge! hehe!..

The PITT was long.. and teedious.. but it was managable!.. i thought i never get out of there at first!!

The RIverboat wuest.. man it sucks.. cause well I DID the mansion already and i thought that was ROUGH... first.. but then after.. i have to cross the river.. to get to the other side and well these FAT DOODES.. come up behind me and start baning on my head... and i loose health fast.. AND i dont know why cause i have the HIGH damage resistant perks!

Thats why i decided to take a break form that question and go back to DC and build up more tats.. i am going on level 23 or 24 now! I forget but i know i am above 22!

ou knw this game would make a KILLLLLLER TV SERIES..

firest you start wiht a 2 hour movie that shows the DC prior to the BOMBS.. and the build up your characters, introduce them.. . etc etc.. then the WAR comes.. and then you see all these characters in the POST war DC

then for the SERIES on tv.. you get the LONE WANDERER who does all these QUESTS.. like a quest for each episode... some of them could make killler TV episodes..

And the series finale would be the ending question for the GAME.. well like season 2 3 of the series would be the ending of the orginal game.. itr owuld have to be at the end of season 2 or 3 cause it would need a big build up! for that FINALE.. i cant see it happening on the season 1 finale

and then the rest of the seaons finales would be the endings of the addons! :O)

I can see alot odf potential for Good scripts for a series like this!! I KNOW I WOULD be watching it!!
and owning it on DVD hehehe

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:39 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote
admin
Master
Master

34882 Tokens

Items:
WAHOOOOOOOOOO!!! I am MESSIAH!! I just unlocked messiah and i reached my FULL MAX (30) XP! ( i have the Broken Steel addon).

I finish both endings the first one for the main game.. (which i did before but the game ended that was it.. and that was like when i was like only 8 or something XP.. so i reloaded and built up my XP)

Then i added the ADDON GAME OF THE YEAR EDITIOn which has alot of different levels to play.. and i played them all!.. I qwas kinda depressed that FAWKES was NOT able to come wiht me on them! Sad I was alone pretty much on allof them.. well aside for the occasional helper on some of them!

The hardest one was LOOKOUT POINT... mannnnnn talk about a flip.. there is one section inthat game that it islike mannnnnnnnn TRIP!.. i wont spoil it for anyone.. but man it did give me the creepeez!! :O) heheh

So then after doing them new addone levels i went and did the FIRST ending all over again!.. and FOUND that i was STILL ALIVE yeahhhhh... And FAWKES was right there.. KILLLLLLLLLER.. so then i went and did the edning to the Broken Steel at ADAMS AFB! and that FAWKS was with me.. that was hard and confusing level heheh!.

Now i am free roaming and just getting things here and there.. to build up my CAPS.. to decorate my MEGATON house.. the HEALTh thing is killer i got that AWHILE ago.. and that cures EVERYTHING That came in handy alot!!

My DESk and FIlEing Cabinet upstairs.. is both FULL of stuff from alot of the alien weapons fomr the MOTHERSHIP level (which was hard cause man i used upalot of stimpacks there cause i was running around naked wiht NO ARMOR and didnit know it.. stupid first person hehehe) so i have tons of stuff that i havent used.. The TESLA CANNON.. belive me that is KILLLLLLER takes down a ENCLAVE Vertibird with one shot hehehe!

man in that mothership you get attacked and they come running at you and your like LOAD FIRE LOAD FIRE.. DAMMIT FIREEEEEEEE!! heheheh

well now the only thign i have to do in this game now is basically scrounge around for BLOOD SAMPLES form the newly fallen Super MUtes.. to gain CAPS.. (and XP points but mine are maxed now).. and also CAMERAS and SENSOR MODULES for to fix Liberty Prime.

OH YEAH get this.. I read there was DOGMEAT he actuall dog... well i never found him through the WHOLE GAME... and NOW when everything is all done.. I find him in this junk yard.. and now he is following me.. AND he is actually handy cause he warns of ENEMYS with his growls.. just dont sendhimoff to finding stuff cause he takes off and sometimes ou dont see him.. for a long time!..

But i WISH I would have found him SOONER during the acutal GAME.. but oh well.. NOW i have two followers FAWKES and DOGMEAT! hehehe!

Now that i am MESSIAH though i havent unlocked ALl the acheivments cause some of them i cant get the quests now.. some of the quests got messed up!.. and since the game is over i dont knwo if i can unlock the rest of the acheivements. But the game was FUN!.. so i am going to finally take abreak from it.. i been playing it NONSTOP just about. cause it is ADDICTVE!

Now back to my GEARS OF WAR 2 deathmatch with the bots hehehe! Man thats been a long time since i played that nopw.. i wonder how rusty i got from NOT playing it hehehe!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:36 pm    Post subject: Angry!  Reply with quote
admin
Master
Master

34882 Tokens

Items:
Evil or Very Mad

OK this game is really peeeeeing me off now! Sad

I have this dotted line on my world map that keeps pointint to the TENPENNY TOWER. No matter where i go in the map this stupid dotted line is there. And the marker on the compass is also there too and it is annowying.

In my quests there is only ONE LEFT.. and it says REPORT BACK TO CHIEF GUSTAVO. It is for the TENPENNY QUEST. That quest has been on the list for a long time.. since i killed the ghouls in the tunnel near the TENPENNY TOWER. And i havwent been able to end it..

NOW this stupid dotted line is in my world map and the marker is on my compass!

Where the bloody heck is GUSTAVO?!?!? I want to finish this frippen quest so i can get this stupid marker off my compass and thisdamn dotted line off my world map!

I WILl tell yo uright now.. HE IS NOT at the desk in the TENPENNY TOWER where the stupid marker points too!. He is NOT in the beds outside in the security bed area. WHERE IS HE?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?

HELPPPPPPPPPPP! this game is starting to S***CK now. cause i cant free roam wiht that DOTTED LINE and MARKER in my way!.. if this is a stupid GLITCH.. then BETHESDA didnt think it all through when they made this game...

CAn anyone PLEASEEEEEEEE helpme ?!?!?!/

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:38 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote
admin
Master
Master

34882 Tokens

Items:
Well it is March 18th... and yep I am STILL playing FALLOUT 3.. i know it is pointless now. I mean i ifnished the game and all long time ago. BUT i like just walking around and killing everyone and building a collection of UNNEEDED items. You woldnt believe howmuch stuff i have in the fileing cabinet and desk upstairs in my megaton home. Enclave and outcast Armors and Helmets... officers suits, weapons galore, tons of various Misc items. I have over 100000 caps. i couldhavemore if i cashed some of that stuff in. I am just waiting for the game to crash cause i have to much stuff.

I DID find a bug though.. when i tried to go back in the SHALEBRDGE..one of the anthills , the game would freeze loading the level.. I even tried to use the GAME OF THE YEAR VERSION too and it also locks up .. i did research and that is one of the major BUGGED AREAS in the game.

I gave up on looking for GUSTAVE. I thik he is dead and i may have shot him long time ago when i FIRST started playing game...way before i even knew who he was. The TENPENNY Quest is still on my QUEST LIST but it isnt selected.. so the lines are gone now.. As long as i DONT select it thelines dont come back. I cant get rid of them

I ggot rid of them by going into the POINT AREA (TheSWAMP).. and found a new quest there just walking around to get all the places cleard on my map!.. and that new quest erased the lines in the MAP for the tenpenny quest. YEAH HAAAAAAAA.. so now as long a si dont select the TENPENNY QUEST the lines wont show up.. cause there is no more quests in the game i can find to help clear them if they do come back!

Well somnething ELSE that is odd.. you ay find humourous.. first off I HAD OVER 500 hours in this game.. (actual GAME HOURS you can see when you veiw the save game menu).. And i JUST FOUND recently that there is a GRAB FUNCTION hehehe yeah tell me about it. All this time and finishing the game twice and all the addons.. i never knew there was a GRAB function. ALL the stuff inside wooden crates i passed up cause i couldnt get the stuff out of it... fduhhhhhhhhhh stupid me!.. heheh!.

WEll obviously it is like playing a new game now! heheh! I am goign around and in all them old places and using the GRAB feature and getting stuff i missed... and messingup peopels places by throwing the stuff off thier shelves on to the floors hehehe My inventory is massive now!!

Right now i have about close to 600 hours in the game. I love SUPERMUTANT HUNTING.. getting thier blood samples and earningcaps that way... butnow itis kinda monotonous cause i know where they are now after every 72 hours. yawn yawn! but it is still a fun relaxing game!

edit----- i had to correct myself as it wasnt CLIFFSIDE CAVERNS .. that the ANTHILL GLITCH is.. it was at SHALEBRIDGE... my mistake.. the Glitch is in one of the Anthills!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:05 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote
blackart
Guardian
Guardian

1776 Tokens

Items:
Dude,that has got to be some kind of record,600 hours.Might wanna e-mail bethesda with a pic...they'll prolly put you on a beta-tester list.
I'll prolly do a runthru on it again soon.
laters,_JD_

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:05 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote
admin
Master
Master

34882 Tokens

Items:
blackart wrote:
Dude,that has got to be some kind of record,600 hours.Might wanna e-mail bethesda with a pic...they'll prolly put you on a beta-tester list.
I'll prolly do a runthru on it again soon.
laters,_JD_

KILLLLLLLER i just passed the 600 hour mark.

Picture resized

As you can see in the picture iI even have over 16 thousand game saves hehehe! The game is that addictive!

Yeah when I said I had close to 600 hours in, it was actually 585 hours. I just kinda rounded it off to 600. But that was like back in my last post. I been playing it as usual and got over the 600 hour mark this morning!

oh yeah i also took this shot too

Picture resized

It shows some of my inventory over 150 thousand Caps. I would have more but I donate alot to keep my KARMA HIGH POSITIVE! I also bought stuff to put in my megaton house, like the NUKA COLA MACHINE which I stocked with all the nuka cola bottles I found in the wasteland. You can see I have over 600 bottles of nuka cola! :O)

I wish there was a way I can show you all my inventory. I have tons of other stuff too but it is hard taking pictures of the TV set.. I have like TONS of ENCLAVE ARMORS and HELMETS.. OFFICER SUITS and HATS.. TESLA ARMOR etc etc.. Weapons up the ying and ammo to supply a HUGE army hehehe!

All the armor I saved are ALL full repaired too so it takes awhile to build them up. You need like 3-4 to repair one full working one. I have like about 100 plus just of the HELLFIRE armors and Helmets, all fully repaired!!

I love this game!.. even though I already beat it twice. Once before adding the ADDONS back when I was ONLY A skill level 11. Then I reloaded my game save and then built up my skill level and then added the addons. Then completed the game again!! :O)

Now I just walk the wasteland hunting Supermutes and grabbing thier Blood Samples to turn in. That's where I make most of the caps!! And I also go around collecting everything I can.

I am just waiting for the game to CRASH cause my inventory is to HUGE! hehe I am still Experiencing new things in the game. It isn't as predicatable as I thought.

Just the other day in fact FAWKES and DOGMEAT were stuck way behind me on a cliff and I was alone. When I turned a corner around a stone cliff there was like 30 raiders running over the hill attacking me. i never seen that many at one time before.

I AM LIKE WHAT HELLLLLLLLLLLLL! heheheh! I was alone too so I just pegged them off one at a time with the PLASMA RIFLE (which is my weapon of choice) and using the VATS (gotta love vats). I have the perk from awhile back that refills my HIT POINTS when I kill someone in VATS!

The Point of it is is there is ALWAYS something new happening in this game!! I am still playing it.. Maybe i will eventually get 1000 hours in!!.. that will take me while!.. toook me all this time to get 600 hours!

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 4:24 am    Post subject:  Almost 640 hours now into the game! Reply with quote
admin
Master
Master

34882 Tokens

Items:
I have almost 640 hours into the game now. I would have over that by now but i took a few days off a couple weeks ago to play Army of Two again to get all the Suitcase intels from it. Then I went back tp play FALLOUT again! I could easily hit 1000 hours in a few more months.. but i dont know if i will be able to.

I have to admit it IS getting repetitive. going around every 72 game time hours.. just to hunt Super Mutes... and bring their samples to the Citidel for caps.. I have over 640 bottles of nukacola in my machine now since my last post hehe! I am almost up to the 17 Thousand game saves as well!

But i dont get out of the house alot so thats why it is kinda fun it walking around the wasteland.. It makes me feel like i am getting out of the house and getting excerize ... heheh YEAH you laugh!! hehe But wait till you guys are my age!

Getting old and now I have the VGCFORUM rubbing it it too! It was literally "Congratulating" me for turning A YEAR older this morning! Sheeeeeeees, like I had to work hard at it!!

Well inaway i kinda did... I survived another year! Hell.. I should be awarded the purlitzer hehe!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:06 pm    Post subject:  NEW IDEAS i think should be added to the FALLOUT 3 Reply with quote
admin
Master
Master

34882 Tokens

Items:
Well it has been awhile since I posted here. Since the last time i played a couple more xbox 360 games all the way through. Aliens Vrs Predator. Army of Two (the 40th day). I am back on Fallout 3 again! Gathering up morestuff like the left behind Cups and Drinking glasses,l clipboards, plates etc etc!

I NOW have about 720 hours into this game. ( i will take some screen shots soon. (like when i get to 750 hours). sholdnt be that long!.. It is like 719 hours and 3o plus minutes at the time of this posting.

With all that much time into the game i think i could give MY input on some of the things i could see changed in game for future releases.

here is a list of some of the things ( will be adding more as i go along):

- I think they should have RAIN that randomly comes in on random days .. not all day rain just rain in spurts.. ... and that it could be like really Radiative. So you would have to wait in buildings or under shelter until the rain stops to avoid your radiation levels going high. That would also give more uses for the radiation suit. Smile

- There should be a ESCAPE button so when your in TALK mode you can hit B or the programmed escape biutton to GET OUT of that menu. Like if yoru talking to DOGMEAT.. you dont have to go through all the two commands to get out of that mode. LIke "GOODBYE DOGMEAT" or "LETS GO" when your talking to FAWKES or "I HAVE TO GO NOW" when you accidently hit the TALK button .. would be easier to get out if you had an escape button!

- How about a SILENT DOG WHISTLE.. so when you send off DOGMEAT to search for something.. sometimes he is gone for long periods of time. You can call him back anywhere on the map (at least anywhere on the LOCAL map).. INSTANTLY using the DOGWHISTLE. it could br programmed into one of the QUICK keys (directional pad). like a WEAPON button. It also would help so that way you can tell DOGMEAT to littlerally "STAY" in one place like if your going in to a narrow cave or hallway.. where he would be just in the way if he came with you (AND take that from EXPERIENCE HE CAN get in the WAY). You can call hijm wiht the dogwhistle and he would come running even after being told to stay he would know that is you calling him!.. it would come in handy if you were to need himto help fight off enemys at the end of the cave. HHE could be watching for enemys where you told him to stay. Smile

- Speaking of getting in the way. FAWKES is nother one that. I think he should beable to BACKup if you are moving into him.. he backsup but you HAVE TO PUSH HIM.. he should move back on his own.. it makes it hard to have to PUSH him out of the way if there is DOGMEAT or YOUR BUTLER ROBOT behind him!.. so i think FAWKES should be programmed to literraly TURN around and push what ever is in the way out of the way AND/OR just get out of the way so you can walk in that direction... that would be handy like in dorways when he just stands there and you cant get by.

- FAWKES should also have his WEIGHT limit he can carry shown on his DISPLAY when you in his TRADE ITEMS mode.. so you know HIS limit when loading him down with stuff!.. That would make iteasier to know WHAT items to give him and stuff. It is sort of a stratagy giving him stuff to get the maxium weight off you so you can carry more hehehe!,

- the ENEMYS RESPAWN OUTISDIE but never inside buildings.. i thin that they should respwn there too!.. so the game would have MORE of REPLAY VALUE not that 720 hours isnt showing it has replay value hehehe!

- if the enmys respawn THEY SHOULD also use the AMMO CANS and refill them with ammo again.. so in way AMMO CANS (at leats the ones next to enemys).. should be respawning thier items too!! Smile

_ it would also be nice to have FAWKES OR DOGMEAT if you cant have BOTH to at leats HAVE ONE to be allowed to go with you to these addon places that they never seem to be allowed to go. like to the PITT and That SWAMP place SWAMPY POINT or what ver that place is!.. thatwould be fun to see FAWKS kick some a$$es there hehehehe!

-------

OK well thats it for now... but i know there will be more as i think of them.. cause i am thinking of new ideas all the time ias i play with the game!! I will posting them here!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:26 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote
blackart
Guardian
Guardian

1776 Tokens

Items:
your still playin that?wow man dedication.Fallout : new vegas is coming out soon.looks like they fixed the glitches and revamped it.night wanna give it a try.i'll be picking it up soon ^.^

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VIDEO GAME CONNECTION Forum Index -> XBOX 360 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: