FAQ
Search
Shop
Lottery
Arcade
Login\Out

FALLOUT 3 - Any players out there ??
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VIDEO GAME CONNECTION Forum Index -> XBOX 360
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:51 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote
admin
Master
Master

34882 Tokens

Items:
I am STILL playing it. it is theonly game thats stays in the console hehe... . I have over 725 hours now.. closing in on 730. I like the game cause it makes me feel i am getting out of the house and getting excersize walking around this HUGE CITY and the outskirts. Of course FAST TRAVEL doesnt provide alotof excersize though heheheh.. OKOKOK so I dont get out much!

Rioght now i am going through alot of the old buildings and picking up all the stuff i left behnd.. everything NOT leaving a thing..well except for tin cans.. i dont bother with them but everythign else i pickup!..my FILECAB and DESk at my HOUSE is FULL of stuff and specially the AMMO! :O)

Speaking of ammo.. whats nice now is when i go around i dont use the guns hardly at all.. ONLYIF AND WHEN I NEED to!.. FAWKES does allthe shooting for me now hehehe.. i been using sledge hammer to sneak up behind the supermutes and take them out while they are shooting at Fawkes hehehe.

Using the Sledge helps my AMMO build FAST doing that.. I carry the PLASMA RIFLE and the ASSAULT RIFLE ( i like the assult rifle cause when i am at the OUTCAST OUTPOST. there is usually like 5 supermutes there on the second floor.. and i shoot them wiht the ASSAULT rifle cause that way it shreds thier body up and they fall to the floor where i am at.. so that way i can get thier Blood sample and inventory!..IF i shoot them with plasma they turn green on the floor above me and i cant get thier inventory heheh!

I also carry a FEW HAND GRENADES..i hardly ever use them.. but NOW along wiht them few wepons i carry. I no am carrying a SLEDGE and using that to so i can build up the ammo hehe!

Yeah i have to check that VEGAS one.. i know i will get into it.. I think they need to add some of the things i mentioned in my last post! When is it released?!

OH some other things I thought of to add too!

a TAKE ALL button from FAWKES.. cause you can make him carry alot of stuff so when you get back to your house to put it in yoru desk or file cabinets.. you have to gothrough each item to get it back form him.. i think the TAKE ALL would be SERIOULSY USEFULL for that !!

DOGMEAT shoudl back off when your slamming the dea bodys with the hammer.. cause he walkes right in to yo uswing and BAM he gets it.. and WHIMPERS out.. i mean DOOOOOODE (when i see coming in to my swing space).. HEY DONT COME CRYIN TO ME IF YOU GET HIT FROM THE SLEDGE hehehe!

They hover to close .. the dog mostly.. but i still culd use some space when i am in the closed in areas !!

ANother thing s too is that the abilty to MARK the buildings like they do in Tony Hawks games with paint cans ..so if you go through abuilding and get all the stuff inside.. you can go outside and SPRAY the wall with a paint can so you know YOU BEEN THERE.. and dont have to go in again .. some of them places i get lost inside them one of them is that HOTEL next to the Hospital man i hate that building!!

But like i say you see them RAIDER paintings all over the place.. so why not the main character being able to spray thier own logo.. and CUSTOM made logos WOULD EVEN make it even KILLLLLLLER.. specially if yrou playing mutli player!

Can you image playig that mutliplayer?!?! you have a choose of characters ENCLAVE, BROTHERHOOD STEELE, OUTCAST, RAIDERS, or EVEN SUPERMUTES.. and it could be a HUGE CITY WIDE BATTLE.. man that would TOTALLLLLLLLLLY ROCK!

FALLOUT WARS heheheheheh Thank aboutthr possiblitys hehehehe!

yeah I LOVE this game!! it is the most ployed game in my machine I will hit 1000 hours s in a couple months maybe sooner!! hehehe

patches/lasrblst patches/spidfght patches/spacshu1 patches/freeway patches/megmania patches/skiing
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:08 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote
JoshandStacy
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

5046 Tokens

Items:
Couldn't agree more Fallout 3 is nothing short of amazing. Did you know that in the japaneese version of the game you can't blow up megaton with the nuke. They said it was too similar to historical events... kinda crazy. I love how the storyline changes so much according to what you do, even the littlest deails like the tenpenny tower scenario with the gohuls and stuff it's soo cool.

Have you played the original or fallout 2? You can buy then for PC via digital download at GOG.com for like 6 bucks each, they're not FPS it's a top down turnbased RPG, some aspects of it are better and I think it has more dark humor in it.

I can't wait for vegas!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:51 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote
admin
Master
Master

34882 Tokens

Items:
Almost 750 hours KILLLLLLLLLER!!

I did send BETHESDA an email. and sent them a link to this forum.. i couldnt figure out how to send a screen shot to them.. i guess they dont care .. oh well it is still a fun game!.
I havent seen FALLOUT or FO2.. i dont have DSl so downloading them on line would be to much for me!.. they shoulo drelease a XBOX 360 port of them.. i seen pictures of the game play.. kinda like a diablo type feel.. i dont know if could getinto that!

I still think they should make this a TV series.. and have the VAULT 101 CHGARACTER be the main character. and eaach episode would be a different quest!...but his main goal is to find like his father who left the vault when he was young kid. ( that would be like a season ending when he finds his father).

I would DEFINATLY be a BIG FAN of that and would be the COMPLETE SERIES on DVD hehehehe! well of course WHEN it came out heheheh.

"A lone Crusiaider....and his companion (dogmeat of course)... leads on through the vast empty WASTELAND.. in search for his destony, bringing HOPE to the only survivors of The Forgotten World... FALLOUT!!"

hehe

patches/lasrblst patches/spidfght patches/spacshu1 patches/freeway patches/megmania patches/skiing
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:05 am    Post subject: Sad!  Reply with quote
admin
Master
Master

34882 Tokens

Items:
Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Ok thats it for me the game is over.. Totally ruined. I just tried to get back to the ARLINGTON LIBRARY to turn in more prewar books,.. the ganme just FREEZES when it tries to load the level as i am JUST entering the library!

No matter what i do i CANT SEEm to get in there.. I TRIED BOTH disks. the GAME of theYear disk and the old regulary game disk and both LOCK UP!... then i tried an older game save.. THAT WORKED.. but it was like whe i wa sonly 20 hours in to the Game..and i havent even really DISCOVERED the LIBRARY.. it gave me pointes for finding it.. so thats OLDDDDDDDDDD... i dont want to go back THAT far into the game just to continue playing ! SPECIALLY HAVING 750 hours into it.

So I thought it was a CACHE proble thinking i can still go in to the building but on an older sgame save... at least i knwo the DISK is NOT bad .. and what would be the odds that BOTH disks do it?!?! and I DONT even USE the GAME OF THE YEAR EDITION disk.. i bought it.. for the addons that was it.. i never used the GAME itself disk.. just the ADDDDON DISk and i always continued to the use the old disk. So that right there tells me it CANT BE THE DISKS!

So i readon line how to clear the cache.. and that didnt work.. I tried going back in with OUT the DOG and FAWKES.. but STILL LOCKED UP!

And it was JUST A LITLE WHILE ago i was in there.. turning in Books!.. so something happned with in the last month or so.. that screwed up the game!!..

I also read this on the FALLOUT WIKI

--- If the 'Restoration Supplies' are taken after the Stealing Independence quest is completed it may result in not being able to load the Arlington Public Library Lobby. ----

Man i have completed that STEALING INDEPENDENCE QUEST like long long long time ago way before i completed the game ending.. .. i dont know why it would do that NOW?!?! like get messedup wihtin the last month or so!! Sad

well that kills it for me now.. cause it is like man this game sucks if it glitches like that where you cant even enter the stupid buildings..... I KNOW another place like that too is these ANT HILLS that you go down one hill and it crashes. MAn what the hell!!..

talk about a WASTE of 750 hours!! And i was trying for my 1000 hours Sad

WASTE WASTE WASTE Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Mad Mad

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:48 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote
admin
Master
Master

34882 Tokens

Items:
Well i cant eblive this game. I decided to continue to play this game as it is relaxing depsite the fact i cant getinto the Arlington Library! WEll Get this now.. I go into the TENPENNY Towere .. Which i been in ther many many times.. in the past. I just went into there this morning and went to second floor.. walked arund and then try to leave back to the lobby and sure enough... LOCKUP. So thats anothe rplace i cant either GET IN or GET OUT.. I wonder how many more places are like this.

I think that BETHESDA didnt expect anyone to go THIS far with the game after actually completeing it. I think they expected peopel to just put the game away and say its DONE when they comepleted the actual ending. So the bugs i am encountering are probly due to the fact that the game variables are preobly passing thier limits!. To bad cause i wanted to get to the 1000 hour mark. Well i could if i stayed out of the buildings but thats kinda sucks cause i wanted to get all the stuff i left behind in all these places. Surprised

I tried to email BETHESDA last month or so, and try to send them a screen shot.. but they dont have a place to UPLOAD a picture to them.. you can only email TEXT emails to them! I sent them a link to this site and post to see what they thought.. and NO response from them! Thats kinda of a bummer Sad

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:07 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote
admin
Master
Master

34882 Tokens

Items:
well new update..

over 800 hours in game play

over 20000 game saves

just topped 700 mutant blood samples ready to turn in all at once.

over 185 thousand caps..

Wait till i turn in them 700 blood sampls in.. that will rack up my caps even more. Hopefully i would be able to get intisde the Citadel.

Yes as far as the TENPENNY TOWER, and the Arlington Library those places still lock my game up!.. so i have still alot of prewar books that i cant get money for anymore.

Whats funny though is that i am still finding new unexplorered areas. I found a couple safes that i havent unlocked.. i found buildins that i havent gotten all the stuff out of.. man i am still finding things i never seen before!!.. Go figure!

I have new pictures of the screen i will be uploading.. i may take some new ones as they are not the best shots of the tv screen!

i Cant wait for the legenadary edition of the FALLOUT VEGAS.. that has the making of dvd.. and also the poker chips!!.. :O) i still like to find the fallout 3 dvd disk the making off fallout 3.. that came wiht the special edition of the fallout 3!!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:12 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote
admin
Master
Master

34882 Tokens

Items:
Good Morning everyone... this is my recent FALLOUT update!!. Smile First I DIDNT turn in my Blood Samples when i had 700 of them.. like i said i was going.. i decided to build up as many as i can get.. right now i have 998 of them.. two more to go and i will have 1000 (as of the timeof this post ).. whivh i will be able to get the next time i turn it on.. then i am going to turn all 1000 of them to see a big jump in my CAP collection hehe!

I have over 825 hours into this now!. Almost closer to 830 hours! Building up huge inventory of stuff.. like ENCLAVE ARMOR, Weapons, Food, etc etc etc!.. my Fileing cabinet and desk upstairs in my MEGATON apartment has huge lists to scroll through every time... And i am talking about FULL REPAIRED weapons too!.. and APPAREL!!!!

When i get to 1000 Samples i will upload a new screen shot.. that will be almostg soon like i say i need only 2 more hehe and then i will turn them all in.. and take another screen shot. After i reach 1000 hours.. only 170 hours left i think i may call it quits for this game for GOOD!.. I will miss FAWKES adn DEADBEAT.. errrrr i mean DOGMEAT! hehe!

I have preordered the FALLOUT: VEGAS collectors edition wiht the MAKING OF DVD.. and POKERCHIPS.. i cant wait till i get it!.. it will be here in a couple weeks.. I also preordered MEDAL OF HONOR Limited Edtion.. I guess thats all they had since the MOH limited edtion is the same price as the regular game!

I still thinnk FALLOUT WARS : WASTELAND TERRITORY heheh would be killlllller.. with bots just like the quake wars game.. 1stt person shooter.. where you have 4 teams.. you have the ENCLAVE, BROTHERHOOD STEEL, OUTCASTS, and MUTANTS! (which could be anythng from SUPERMUTES to CENTAURS, to them GLOWING ZOMBIES hehehe.. then put them in a battle like QUAKE WARS... wouldnt that be KILLLLLLLLLLLER??!?! i think it would!

ID soft is now being owned by he same company that owns Bethesda!!.. DID you notice that when yo go to BETHESDA you see ID soft games?!?! i forgot the name of the company that owns them both!.. or if it is BETHESDAy that took over IDsoft.. i read it somewhere online! INteresting!!..so why not come up with FALLOUT WARS!! heheheh

I would buy it!!

OH PS!!.. if you are wondering why iddnt get THAT many hours of gameplaying since my last post .. is because i was playing HALO REACh heheh.. Oh yeah i have toupload a picture of the statue i got wiht the legondary set. It is still in the box... cause i have no place to put it yet.. and i dont want it tot get ruined!! But i played through REACH like tiwce and goign half way through already on LEGONDARY MODE.. whichis HARDDDDDDDDDDD.. i was getting burnt out on it so i had to RELAX and play FALLOUT 3 again hehehe

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:08 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote
blackart
Guardian
Guardian

1776 Tokens

Items:
nice.new vegas is out this week too.Gl man!

patches/lasrblst patches/pitfall
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:13 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote
admin
Master
Master

34882 Tokens

Items:
here is a picture of the screen shot showing part of my items list.. i have 1001 SUPER MUTANT BLOOD SAMPLES and if you see my CAPS i had 187099.

Picture resized

I DID finally end up turni ng all of them samples over to TRISTEN at the CITADEL for CAPS.. and well i got 50050 caps.. (50 per each) that jumped my CAP TOTAL right up to way over 237,000 Smile

Picture resized

That second picture you can see my HOURS i have into the game!.. I am going to try to get it over 1000 hours... AT LEAST try .. I DONT have TO FAR to go! Smile

UNLESS I get FALLOUT VEGAS first hehehe.. thats preordered. MOH is on its way..they already shipped that one!!

I Like to get 1000 hours in to this game and then after that i am going to finally put this game to rest as it is getting monotonous.. same thing every day.. doing my rounds of SUPER MUTANT hunting.. and then sleeping for three days (gametime).. so that everythign will respawn and then doing it all over again!... NO real point in it now to go any much further. since i BELIEVE I have collected everythign i could in the game!!

And not to mention that game locking up when i enter the Library and alslo the second floor of the TENPENNY tower.

I guess it would be the time to put this game to finally rest!!

I hop ethat VEGA has replay value in to it like this game.. OF COURSE.. this game didnt originally HAVE replay before. If you didnt have the addon BROKEN STEEL, the game would end after a point and that was it.. you couldnt even explore all the places that was left unexplored.. And I completed it like EARLYYYYYYYYY and i was disppointed...

Then when i got the BROKEN STEEL ADDON.. i was happy that When i finished the game ending.. (Good thing i had my old gave saves PRIOR to the original ending.

After completing the Broken Steel ending, i was ABLE to load up the game anytime, and continue exploring the WASTELAND.. for as long as liked and still collect things to get caps.. so the game NEVER REALLY ended in a sense. I hope VEGAS is the same way!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VIDEO GAME CONNECTION Forum Index -> XBOX 360 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: