Members
FAQ
Search
Shop
Lottery
Arcade
Login\Out

XBOX LIVE Building up Career Stats!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VIDEO GAME CONNECTION Forum Index -> XBOX 360 -> XBOX Live
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 6:42 am    Post subject:  XBOX LIVE Building up Career Stats! Reply with quote
admin
Master
Master

34882 Tokens

Items:
IS there any one playing on line? I am new obviously to Multiplayer games. I just got my broadband just recently so i am kinda new. Although i have been playing the single player campaign modes it isnt the same thing as multiplayer. I also been playing like BOTS like in Combat Training on Black ops to build up a high point rank status.. but I noticed that wit doesnt carry over to the online mode.. Bummmmmmmmmmer Sad

And not to mention that the bots dont work any strategys theyjust run rampid and shot. Like a massive cluster fart!. I find that too many players in one game it is just a mish mash of run.. shoot.. kill.. die.. REPEAT. The lesser the ammount of players makes the game better for fun and strategy. Help each other and use the buddy system DUCK AND COVER. i dont dont see that at all in any of the games either with the bots or real people on line.

Does anyone agree?!1

also how do you build up a score in mutliplayer when no one wants to play to help thier ranks?! Is there anone here on VGC that play online and want to get into some games with me to help build up rank scores?!?!

Another thing is to is that randomly i loose LIVE connection... right in the middle of the game... I read that you wanna keep the shortest distance possible form the MODEM to the WALL phone jack... I moved all all my stuff around this morning.. and moved the modem toabout 4 feet cable from the wall ... and form the router to the DSL modem is about 4 feet.. and then on top of that 6 foot to the xbox console!.

Where as before this morning,. i had like 25 foot cables to and from the modem to the router and then to the xbox. Mannnnnnnnnn talk about looooooong distance relationships!! hehehe!

Well so far i only had one disconnection this morning, since i moved everything around.. but time will tell as i didnt play that long to see!

So if yrou on line and wanna play post your gamertag so i can look youup!!.. we can voice chat too!.. but i am not sure how good that is cause of the way i been hearign breaks up!! But we can try!

Cheer

patches/lasrblst patches/spidfght patches/spacshu1 patches/freeway patches/megmania patches/skiing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VIDEO GAME CONNECTION Forum Index -> XBOX 360 -> XBOX Live All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: