Members
FAQ
Search
Shop
Lottery
Arcade
Login\Out

SIMS 3 - Funniest Moment

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VIDEO GAME CONNECTION Forum Index -> XBOX 360
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:03 am    Post subject:  SIMS 3 - Funniest Moment Reply with quote
admin
Master
Master

34882 Tokens

Items:
hehe I was playing "SIMS 3" the other day, and i was actually able to do something on it that I read was NOT EASY to do!

I searched all over the internet and found that peoeple were asking how to get TWO female SIMS to fall in love and stuff. There was only a few that did it so I read,.

WEll it wasnt that hard at all!.. I created a Female character (DOGETTE ROXANNE hehe) ..but i made her too young by accident. She was like only 12-13 years old. She couldnt live by herself.. so i tried to reset her AGE but it wouldnt let me. cause once you create them thats it.

So i created another one as a YOUNG ADULT. Using the same name of the first character thinking it would be over written.. it DIDNT.. now i had two characters in the SAME household with same exact names! If it wasnt for one of them being so young it would have made it hard to tell between the two characters.

WEll so i figured they were more like SISTERS then Mother and DAUGHTER. cause the young adult one was SINGLE!!

So as i am playing it.. i took the adult one to the park out side and ment up with this female SIM named WILLOW... i forget her last name!!

So i kept hitting on her and telling her compliments and funny storys and using the GET TO KNOW function alot. I can see my FREIND RELATIONSHIP with WILLOW was goin up!

Then as i gradually used the FONDNESS and ended up FLIRTING with her and eventually KISSING her hehehe!

i kept doing that over and over though over a week (in game play time). WHich was only a few hours of nonstop play in real time.

The relationship bar turned in to a RED HEART meaning WILLOW was in LOVE with my CHARACTER heheh!.. Every time we ran into each other on the street or in the park we would automatically KISS and make out wihtout me doing anything ...that was funny hehe...

After inviting her over to my house a few times, we eventually got in to CUDDLING on the bed.. Then all of a sudden i see this one command for "WOOHOO" i didnt know what that meant.. so i went online to see what that command ment.. which meant to have WOOHOO heheheh.. Intercourse. The command dissapeared before i could use it.. but eventually it came back and we ended up doing WOOHOO under the blankets with WILLOW.. YOu whould see what WILLOW looks like in her underware heheh

After doing woohoo many times.. i was offered a NEW command called MAKE PROPOSAL, which i did.. .. my character got down on her knees and handed Willow a RING.. she accepted heheh and then we ended up actually getting Married .. WILLOW is now called WILLOW ROXANNE.. and i can now have full control over her now cause of her being in my household as a new member!! heheh!

I think what makes those things happen is NOT JUST random.. but of type of character attributes you use.. like I made my my YOUNG ADULT character DOGETTE to be easy going funny etc etc .. where as WILLOW was a preprogrammed SIM. and she was OVER BEARING RULEY.. etc etc.. an whats was nice about WILLOW was SHE WAS RICH hehehe and my DOGETTE (the young adult one IS UNEMPLOYED) hehe now that they are married WILLOW can support me!! hehehe!!!

NOw what else is funny is that my YOUNGER child DOGETTE that i first created had a birthday and is now like a TEEN.. man she is HOT looking now.. almost as hot as the YOUNG ADULT character i made hehehe!.. so i dressed the TEEN one with really HOT SEXY clothes.. I made her look like she was really trampy! heheh and now every guy in the game is hitting on her heheheheh I wanna try to get her attached to a FEMALE too... so i can have FOUR females in one houshold! THAT would be funnnnnnnny as heck heheheheheh!

This is a killer game hehehe !!

patches/lasrblst patches/spidfght patches/spacshu1 patches/freeway patches/megmania patches/skiing
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:10 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote
admin
Master
Master

34882 Tokens

Items:
Here she is..

http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Willow_Lynd

thats the chick i married...and now i can have full control of her... see what i mean by her traits.. she is snobbish!! hehe Conceited type attitude.. but she is RICH.. and i WON HER OVER heheheheheh!

She works at a Mausaleam! she wears this really short short skirt and white tights under it.. and a black shirt .. she is hot looking hehehe!.. but when she goes in to her NIGHT clothing.. which is just panties and bra.. she is way HOTTTTTTTTTTTTT hehehe!..

The young adult DOGETTE i made that married her. i have her night clothes as a purple hot sexy nighty thingy.. and when you get the two of them together cuddling on the bed.. on top of the blankest it is kinda hot hehehehe

To bad though when they do the WOOHOO they go UNDER the blanket and confetti goes all over the place... i gues syou have to use your imagination!! hehe!

man i have to get a REAL Life heheh!

patches/lasrblst patches/spidfght patches/spacshu1 patches/freeway patches/megmania patches/skiing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VIDEO GAME CONNECTION Forum Index -> XBOX 360 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: