FAQ
Search
Shop
Lottery
Arcade
Login\Out

Star Wars Jedi Knight II : Jedi Outcast

View previous topic :: View next topic  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 8:34 am    Post subject: Sci-Fi! Star Wars Jedi Knight II : Jedi Outcast Reply with quote
admin
Master
Master

34882 Tokens

Items:
How new is this game?!?! It just seems like not to long ago Kevin was mentioning that I should get this game as well as the first one, Jedi Academy, as being some of the kewler games for the Star Wars fan!!

The reason i am asking this, is that this game has a KILLER mutliplayer like death match type games.. Capture the flag, Team deathmatch... etc etc where you can use BOTS!! WHich i love cause i dont have XBOX live and can only play Multiplayer games like that with bots hehehe!

But thats thing.. this game is so kewl like that with multiplayer against bots.. thats what made me wonder why this isnt a XBOX LIVE game?! IT doesnt have direct xbox to xbox Link connection support either!

which brings me back to the original question, how old is this game?! hehe!

The bots make the mutliplayer FUN specially for peopel like me who dont have xbox live. I been playing the single player mode moslty and i am on the fourth level or so.. just starting the Artus Detention level!

Man some of the things you gotta do like jump on high areas... tho i dont get that 3d sickness from the moving of a first person shooter.. i do get some kinda anxiety attacts when playing on levels that are really high and you have to walk across beams or pipes and avoid falling hehehe I have a fear of heights heheh!.. LONG STORY why that is!.. hehehe

Some of the levels like the BESPIN LEVEL kinda looks like a QUAKE II level.. same colour palletes.. and looks like same textures too hehe!..

patches/lasrblst patches/spidfght patches/spacshu1 patches/freeway patches/megmania patches/skiing
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 5:17 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote
admin
Master
Master

34882 Tokens

Items:
mannnnnn whatta bummer.. .. i am on STARPAD level where i am with Lando... no spoliers will be giving.. but i am totally messedup.. aside from being HIGH up like the Street and Hideout Levels.. .. that get me ansy!!.. hehe.. so i save the game alot...

well stupid me.. now on the STAR PAD.. level i am stuck in this one SMALL area that i used my NIGHT goggles to get in there.. well it was all bright and everything.. and i had to JUMP one time to get to a high spot and then SQUAT. to crawl through this HOLE..

now i am stuck in there.. at my last game save.. and the goggles ran out of battterys.. and i bloody hell cant get out.. it is like clastrophbia!!.. hehe.. man this sucks!... i dont want to go through this WHOLE LEVEL all over again either?!

the levels are way to dark... wayyyyyyyyyyy to darkkkkkkkkkk!

patches/lasrblst patches/spidfght patches/spacshu1 patches/freeway patches/megmania patches/skiing
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 1:12 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote
Irishstewed
Civilian
Civilian

2705 Tokens

Items:
Yeah, Jedi Knight II is definitely a challenging game. And it only gets harder. But keep at it Dog, it's worth the ride.

patches/prescook patches/keystone
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 2:26 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote
admin
Master
Master

34882 Tokens

Items:
hehehey doode.. yeah i finally finished the game... NO SPOILERS... but i beat the last boss i thought he was goign to be harder then that! unless it was just me playing chicken.. run shoot run shoot run shoot heheh.. made it easier..!

them dark levels ... specially wyen you dont have the goggles of the batteries run out.. are hard to make your way through them specially if you get stuck in this closet type space!... hehe and the levels that are HIGH off the ground.. really get me tense!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VIDEO GAME CONNECTION Forum Index -> XBOX All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: