FAQ
Search
Shop
Lottery
Arcade
Login\Out

What game are you Currently Playing?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VIDEO GAME CONNECTION Forum Index -> General Video Game Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 2:08 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote
Irishstewed
Civilian
Civilian

2705 Tokens

Items:
I just got Marvel: Ultimate Alliance for the 360 and this game rocks. So many possibilities with mix-matching heroes and powers and stuff.

Is there anything better then a super-hero game that doesn't suck? Me thinks not. Cool

patches/prescook patches/keystone
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 2:17 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote
admin
Master
Master

34882 Tokens

Items:
Irishstewed wrote:
I just got Marvel: Ultimate Alliance for the 360 and this game rocks. So many possibilities with mix-matching heroes and powers and stuff.

Is there anything better then a super-hero game that doesn't suck? Me thinks not. Cool

I seen that game advertised in the gaming magazine i got this past month!.. it looked killllllller!.. i wonder.. is it for the straight xbox too!?!?

patches/lasrblst patches/spidfght patches/spacshu1 patches/freeway patches/megmania patches/skiing
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:30 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote
Irishstewed
Civilian
Civilian

2705 Tokens

Items:
Yes Dog, it's available for regular Xbox, and it's a definite buy, with oodles of re-play value. Razz

patches/prescook patches/keystone
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 6:07 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote
admin
Master
Master

34882 Tokens

Items:
Irishstewed wrote:
Yes Dog, it's available for regular Xbox, and it's a definite buy, with oodles of re-play value. Razz

killer.. well thats another one i have to add to my ever growing want list hehe!!

patches/lasrblst patches/spidfght patches/spacshu1 patches/freeway patches/megmania patches/skiing
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 11:17 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote
MrCleanHead
Civilian
Civilian

2307 Tokens

Items:
I just got done pre-ordering my Gears of War (for xbox 360 if your living under a rock Wink ). Got it for $30 shipped!!! So this is what I will be playing next week (hopefully). Game looks freakin' amazing, hope it plays better than Brute Force <---Game it reminds me of, dont know why.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 1:04 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote
VGC
Grand Master
Grand Master

56810 Tokens

Items:
Gears of War does look great. I actually really liked Brute Force. Mike : )

http://www.videogameconnection.com
Ebay User ID : vgc

patches/pitfall patches/pitfall2 patches/hero patches/privteye patches/dec3gold patches/kaboom
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 9:57 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote
DJGex
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

3976 Tokens

Items:
Just started playing Capcom Classics Collection:Reloaded for PSP.

Love the old school, kinda sucks on load times (especially for the Street Fighter 2 games, otherwise not bad).

TwinGalaxies multiple world record holder.

patches/chopcomm patches/barnstrm patches/freeway patches/lasrblst patches/spidfght patches/granprix
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 4:41 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote
DigitalDaredevil
Youngling/Initiate
Youngling/Initiate

236177 Tokens

Items:
Just finished Call of Duty 3 for the 360. I thought it was too short but it was fun.

patches/lb1mill patches/keystone
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 1:01 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote
VGC
Grand Master
Grand Master

56810 Tokens

Items:
I finally got around to beating Halo 2 last week. Played a ton of N64 Japanese games today. Its crazy how alot of them are mostly English. Many speak in English as well. I would be pissed if I was Japanese and my games were in English. I Need a Wii!!!!!!! Mike : )

http://www.videogameconnection.com
Ebay User ID : vgc

patches/pitfall patches/pitfall2 patches/hero patches/privteye patches/dec3gold patches/kaboom
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 7:05 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote
admin
Master
Master

34882 Tokens

Items:
DDD: On the Call of Duty 3, i seen the original xbox is also has a version of it Just like COD1 and COD 2 Big RED One!

I wonder if the game play n the XBOX is like the how Ghost Recon AW completely changed when they ported it down to the original XBOX!!

Short games like you say CAN be fun.. but how is the replay value?!

VGC: hehe man i dont know how you even know whatyour reading on them Japan Games!.. I have a couple japan games for the sega saturn since i have a SATURN SKELTON model too!.. and i couldnt figure them out so i never played with them! :O)

But i guess thats true though about what you say if you were in Japan and read ENGLISH all over your games you wouldnt like it.. i guess it would be the same with us reading Japan words on games we play!.. but then again!.. How often do you see a game that says it is english, with japan text?! (NEVER!!..)..

so really your point is WELL taken Razz hehe! Why shodl they have english text knowing thier games supposed to be all japan! if i recall alot of my Dreamcast games were also Japan!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 4:47 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote
DigitalDaredevil
Youngling/Initiate
Youngling/Initiate

236177 Tokens

Items:
I never played CoD: Big Red One so I cannot compare. The gameplay is similar to past versions with some decision making on your part. You have the ability to take different routes which gives you a different battle, but doesn't change much.
A few other changes were made but I cannot say they were a bonus.
I usually do not replay a game like that unless I am just going out to do tango kills or play online.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:22 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote
admin
Master
Master

34882 Tokens

Items:
I havent played any of them CODS yet on the old xbox.. Though I really love army games, it just they dont have replay value. Razz i know what you mean!.. I usually dont replay them unless i am really board!.. Games like STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT II has replay value cause you play againt BOTS since i dont have XBLIVE.. same with UNREAL CHAMPIONSHIP 1 and 2 .. i like deathmatches like that!.

DigitalDaredevil wrote:
I never played CoD: Big Red One so I cannot compare. The gameplay is similar to past versions with some decision making on your part. You have the ability to take different routes which gives you a different battle, but doesn't change much.
A few other changes were made but I cannot say they were a bonus.
I usually do not replay a game like that unless I am just going out to do tango kills or play online.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 10:23 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote
admin
Master
Master

34882 Tokens

Items:
hehe we are getting off topic here so i should get the topic back on track... whats every one playing now?!?!

VGC: you just finished HALO2 and them Japanese games.. now you should try DOOM on the xbox!..

Now i am not playing much .. just GLquake with the REAPER BOT on this old pc.. . just to pass time away till i can get a new xbox!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:23 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote
DigitalDaredevil
Youngling/Initiate
Youngling/Initiate

236177 Tokens

Items:
I do like the Rainbow Six Series and Ghost Recon. I like the realism of one shot one kill. I am just beginning GHost Recon Advanced Warfighter and it looks great. Just a little learning curve though. I miss the days of putting a game in and away you go. Some of the new games you need a college degree to play.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 4:42 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote
WGCL98
Youngling/Initiate
Youngling/Initiate

2328 Tokens

Items:
Digital Daredevil and I are still playing Star League Baseball for the C-64 & Atari 8-bits. We have played this game for years. Durring half time at the OSU game we played the Coin-op John Elway Quarterback. I personally still like to play Dusty Diamond's All Star Softball for the NES.

patches/prescook patches/dragster patches/barnstrm patches/freeway patches/stampede patches/tennis
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VIDEO GAME CONNECTION Forum Index -> General Video Game Chat All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: