Mail
Members
FAQ
Search
Shop
Lottery
Arcade
Login\Out

Star War Battlefront 2 - ENDURANCE Stat Question!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 11:13 am    Post subject: Question? Star War Battlefront 2 - ENDURANCE Stat Question! Reply with quote
admin
Master
Master

34884 Tokens

Items:
OK you all know how much i been playing SWBF2. I just played it and noticed something odd?! The Endurance Score on my overall stats shows 2 numbers next to the word endurance.. when i highlight it and it shows the border around it it shows the two number insdei the border.. one on top of each other.. one is (at the time of this writing this post) is 295.. and just below that number is the number 5 both show for the ENDURANCE award!

has anyone heard of this?!? I just read the faqs and they dont say anythign about two numbers!.. I hope my save game isnt corrupted.. cause i am trying to get 100000 kills.. i am already up to about 84000!

But i cant see it being a glitch in the save game if the numbers are actually coded to display in in two deifferent spots!??/ this is odd!! i mean the some of the other scores on the other awards show 1000, some show 2000 and up!.

i wonder if this is a glitch in the way it displays that column?! then again i never noticed that before cause if that 295 with the 5 under it.. supposed to be 2955 then that means i should have noticed that before even when it was in the 1000? but it never did that!~

Oh well odd glitch?!?! who knows!

I will play it more and get 5 more ENDURANCE then see if it is a 2955 to see if it jumps to s 2960 or if the 5 just changes to a 10? and the top number stays 295!!

patches/lasrblst patches/spidfght patches/spacshu1 patches/freeway patches/megmania patches/skiing
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 4:01 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote
admin
Master
Master

34884 Tokens

Items:
Hmm ok i figured it out today hehehe.. it went to 2960 seems that it cant fit all four digits in the one column.. when it is a "1" then it seems to put it on one line!! Surprised)

patches/lasrblst patches/spidfght patches/spacshu1 patches/freeway patches/megmania patches/skiing
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 1:13 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote
admin
Master
Master

34884 Tokens

Items:
hehe kewl as of the time and date of this post here.. i am now over 93000 kills.. well more like 93500 PLUS kills :O), deaths are not even like 3000, and the over all points are wayyyyy over 100,000 plus!!.. i have to get the exact scores.. but the goal i am tryign to get is at least 100,000 KILLS!! Smile

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 4:00 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote
VGC
Grand Master
Grand Master

56810 Tokens

Items:
You are a True Jedi Master. Mike : )

http://www.videogameconnection.com
Ebay User ID : vgc

patches/pitfall patches/pitfall2 patches/hero patches/privteye patches/dec3gold patches/kaboom
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 8:28 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote
admin
Master
Master

34884 Tokens

Items:
VGC wrote:
You are a True Jedi Master. Mike : )

94000 PLUS now! Surprised)

wouldnt it be kewl tho if there were such things as REAL JEDIs? heheh man that would be killer to have that power and to be able to carry around a light saber! you can cut off and cauterize the same time heheeh!..

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 8:18 am    Post subject:  PHEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!! Reply with quote
admin
Master
Master

34884 Tokens

Items:
Ok it is now official... (well it was acutally offical the other day but now even higher)..

date: 10/102006 at 7:14am..

I have 100252 KILLS .. and still like WAY less then 3000 deaths!..not to mention how many award i have earned!.. heheh

NOW to get my goal to 200000 hehehe yeahhhh longgggg time thats going to be hehe!

[/b]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VIDEO GAME CONNECTION Forum Index -> XBOX All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: