Members
FAQ
Search
Shop
Lottery
Arcade
Login\Out

Name of a specific classical peice!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VIDEO GAME CONNECTION Forum Index -> Music Chat (Any Genre)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 2:26 pm    Post subject: Question? Name of a specific classical peice! Reply with quote
admin
Master
Master

34882 Tokens

Items:
OK i dont know if anyone will knwo the answer to this question.. but it is driving me nutz!.. and has been for years hehehe!

I want to get the NAME of a certain classical song you hear all the time , on alot shows use it for back ground music.. . i cant describe it cause there is NO Lyrics obviously hehe

But it is heard on the NBC TODAY show alot.. when they have them segments where they have people running around alot...

ALSO it is heard on the SIMPSONS just the other night.. on one episode.. and awhile back i remember hearing it too on another simpsons HORROR shows.. where LISA was on onstage doing a magic act with a WAND that bart changed to a peice of LICORICE!.

the song is like a FAST beat kinda like FLIGHT OF THE BUMBLE BEES but i KNOW THAT song and HOW that one goes.. it isnt the same one!.. they are totally different songs..

it uses alot of 8th notes., like i say a real FAST beat.. all the way through like fast 7-8 measures then it playes like two measures like a trombone slide style sliding down like an octave..it does it two times.. and then it all does all over again!! hehe

thats the best i can explain it.. doesn anyone knwo what i am talking about?!?! i mean at least have recognize what i am talkin about?!?!

patches/lasrblst patches/spidfght patches/spacshu1 patches/freeway patches/megmania patches/skiing
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 10:48 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote
VGC
Grand Master
Grand Master

56810 Tokens

Items:
Maybe Rob has the Simpsons Episode on DVD? Mike : )

http://www.videogameconnection.com
Ebay User ID : vgc

patches/pitfall patches/pitfall2 patches/hero patches/privteye patches/dec3gold patches/kaboom
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 5:54 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote
admin
Master
Master

34882 Tokens

Items:
i may try to do a mockup of the melody of this peice of music as a midi file. That way it would gikve you a better idea. It woouldnt be accurate cause i would be doing it from memory! thats the reason i wanted to know the song so i can look for a full midi of it or the FULL Song in audio clip so i can do my OWN full version midi file.. but i only know like those specific measures.. over and over hehehe!.. there has to be an beginning to the song and ending!! :O)

patches/lasrblst patches/spidfght patches/spacshu1 patches/freeway patches/megmania patches/skiing
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 4:52 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote
DigitalDaredevil
Youngling/Initiate
Youngling/Initiate

236177 Tokens

Items:
Just going by guess of what you are describing, could it be Saber Dance? I can send you it if you dont have it.

Ok, after reading your post again, it has to be Saber Dance.

You should be able to find it but if you cannot, message me and I will email it to you.

patches/lb1mill patches/keystone
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:50 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote
admin
Master
Master

34882 Tokens

Items:
DD-DOODE!! THATS IT!!... KILLLLLLLER!.. man for years that song has been on the top of my head.. i hum it every day.. and it burning my brain..then when i think it is gone out of my head, i hear it on the TODAY show!... and other shows.. then it is back in my brain again! heheh!...

I couldnt ever think of the name of it and i posted ON the other MUSIC forums.. looking for the name of it.. and couldnt really describe any better then how i did here in this thread! No one on the other music forums ever knew what i was talking about.. but YOU CAME THROUGH ..."Where would we BE, without VGC! HEHEH!..

I just downloaded the midi file for it and yes thats the one!.. I just needed the name of the song to cure me hehe! Thanx doode! :O)

DigitalDaredevil wrote:
Just going by guess of what you are describing, could it be Saber Dance? I can send you it if you dont have it.

Ok, after reading your post again, it has to be Saber Dance.

You should be able to find it but if you cannot, message me and I will email it to you.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 4:51 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote
DigitalDaredevil
Youngling/Initiate
Youngling/Initiate

236177 Tokens

Items:
I am glad that I could help. There is nothing more annoying than liking a piece or song and you cannot find out what it is. I have had a few that took me years to find out and find.
Now you can sleep at night.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:44 am    Post subject: Good!  Reply with quote
admin
Master
Master

34882 Tokens

Items:
hehe, well it isnt that i LIKED the song.. hehe it was just one of them ones that you hear all the time on tv and what not and it sticks with you.. and you hum it all the time as it bores a big hole in your brain hehe! Now it isnt so bad , now that i know the name of the peice! :O)

DigitalDaredevil wrote:
I am glad that I could help. There is nothing more annoying than liking a piece or song and you cannot find out what it is. I have had a few that took me years to find out and find.
Now you can sleep at night.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 4:33 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote
DigitalDaredevil
Youngling/Initiate
Youngling/Initiate

236177 Tokens

Items:
Well now that you know what it is, it can drive you crazy knowing what it is, and hearing it ring through your head all the time.

I have a rock version of it if you are interested.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:41 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote
admin
Master
Master

34882 Tokens

Items:
DigitalDaredevil wrote:
Well now that you know what it is, it can drive you crazy knowing what it is, and hearing it ring through your head all the time.

I have a rock version of it if you are interested.

hehe well it isnt so bad now tho now that i know the name of it cause knowing the name of it helped me to find a clip of it hehe!

That wouldbe killer to hear a rock version of it!... you should post a link to it! :O)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VIDEO GAME CONNECTION Forum Index -> Music Chat (Any Genre) All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: