Members
FAQ
Search
Shop
Lottery
Arcade
Login\Out

Juke Box program

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VIDEO GAME CONNECTION Forum Index -> Music Chat (Any Genre)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 12:11 am    Post subject:  Juke Box program Reply with quote
DigitalDaredevil
Youngling/Initiate
Youngling/Initiate

236177 Tokens

Items:
Here is a link for Mike and anyone else who is interested in a nice, free, jukebox program for windows.
When you download it, unzip it and go to the jukebox config file. About 3/4 down you will see a line for directories. You get two. Remove the "#" sign in front of the directory names and type in your music directories, up to two, and away you go. Press 5 for a coin.
It even has record crackle in it. They have additional skins too.

http://webpages.charter.net/celamantia/jukebox/#download

patches/lb1mill patches/keystone
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 3:55 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote
VGC
Grand Master
Grand Master

56810 Tokens

Items:
Very Cool. Thanks. I will get that going on my Laptop soon. Mike : )

http://www.videogameconnection.com
Ebay User ID : vgc

patches/pitfall patches/pitfall2 patches/hero patches/privteye patches/dec3gold patches/kaboom
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 4:31 pm    Post subject:  Re: Juke Box program Reply with quote
Chris
Civilian
Civilian

357 Tokens

Items:
DigitalDaredevil wrote:
Here is a link for Mike About 3/4 down you will see a line for directories. You get two. Remove the "#" sign in front of the directory names and type in your music directories, up to two, and away you go.

Actually, you can put in as many as you like; two are there as an example.

--Chris

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 10:42 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote
DigitalDaredevil
Youngling/Initiate
Youngling/Initiate

236177 Tokens

Items:
Thanks Chris, I thought it was limited to two. The program has a lot of things you can customize, like time between songs, skins, etc.
For a free program, I think it is great.

patches/lb1mill patches/keystone
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 9:28 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote
WGCL98
Youngling/Initiate
Youngling/Initiate

2328 Tokens

Items:
This thing Rocks. I was actually plotting out, and getting ready to write one myself, and I found this one. It has everything I wanted plus more. It is designed to be used in a Mame cabinte, so you have to hit 3 to insert a coin. It does not play videos! It is a jukebos sim, not a media player! There are skins for old time jukeboxes, as well as CD Jukeboxes. It rocks.

patches/prescook patches/dragster patches/barnstrm patches/freeway patches/stampede patches/tennis
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VIDEO GAME CONNECTION Forum Index -> Music Chat (Any Genre) All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: