Members
FAQ
Search
Shop
Lottery
Arcade
Login\Out

Where would you go in a time machine?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VIDEO GAME CONNECTION Forum Index -> Chit Chat - (Not Game Related)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 5:48 pm    Post subject:  Where would you go in a time machine? Reply with quote
WGCL98
Youngling/Initiate
Youngling/Initiate

2328 Tokens

Items:
Ok, so Doc Brown comes over, and tells you to take the Delorian for a spin. Where would you go?

I would first go to Washington in the late 60's and early 70's, and be the body guard of a nerdy kid named Bill. You know he had to get picked on a lot in Junior high, and high school.

Then I would go back to like the 1930's, to NYC. It would be cool to catch a game at Ebbets Field or the Polo Grounds, and spend the day at old Coney Island, back in its hayday.

Finally, I would go to like the mid early 80s, Anytown USA, maybe like Sherman Oaks, Ca. See what the arcades out there were like.

patches/prescook patches/dragster patches/barnstrm patches/freeway patches/stampede patches/tennis
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:52 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote
admin
Master
Master

34882 Tokens

Items:
Good Topic question!

First i would go back to the 80s... FIND myself and warn myself about all the stupid mistakes i will make in the next 20 years.. and to try to avoid them... But first i would have to try to convince myself that i am not just old fart, that has the same tattoos on my arm as myself, and just trying to better my future then trying to pick myself up! hehe

patches/lasrblst patches/spidfght patches/spacshu1 patches/freeway patches/megmania patches/skiing
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 7:04 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote
WGCL98
Youngling/Initiate
Youngling/Initiate

2328 Tokens

Items:
admin wrote:
Good Topic question!

First i would go back to the 80s... FIND myself and warn myself about all the stupid mistakes i will make in the next 20 years.. and to try to avoid them...

Oh do you have that right...

Stay away from Sherry,
Stay away from Stacy,
Stay away from Patty,
Stay away from Mellony,

Don't let Michelle get away!!!!!

Then list is endless

patches/prescook patches/dragster patches/barnstrm patches/freeway patches/stampede patches/tennis
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 7:38 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote
DigitalDaredevil
Youngling/Initiate
Youngling/Initiate

236177 Tokens

Items:
Great topic.
Hmmm, I don't know. I would go back to the 80's and save all of my computer and console stuff and boxes. I would teach myself to not be so shy and take the opportunities to get to know the girls better, ahem. I would have saved and invested more money too. I would have bought all of the old backstock of arcade machines and consoles.
I would have learned to play the piano and the guitar too. I also would go to every arcade I could.

patches/lb1mill patches/keystone
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 11:05 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote
WGCL98
Youngling/Initiate
Youngling/Initiate

2328 Tokens

Items:
I would like to go to the late 80s too. Durring the video game crash. Carts and systems were dirt cheap and in great supply at stores and garage sales.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:41 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote
admin
Master
Master

34882 Tokens

Items:
WGCL98 wrote:
I would like to go to the late 80s too. Durring the video game crash. Carts and systems were dirt cheap and in great supply at stores and garage sales.

you have that right too! heheh you wouldbnt believe all them activision games i bought brand new at AMES DEPARTMENT store for like 5 bucks each!!.. hehe YEah that would be like an investment!! Razz

patches/lasrblst patches/spidfght patches/spacshu1 patches/freeway patches/megmania patches/skiing
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 1:00 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote
VGC
Grand Master
Grand Master

56810 Tokens

Items:
I'd go back to the Early 80's when life was a party every day. It would also be cool to go back to Ancient Egypt and see some construction of the Pyramids. As long as I wasn't doing any of the work. Mike : )

http://www.videogameconnection.com
Ebay User ID : vgc

patches/pitfall patches/pitfall2 patches/hero patches/privteye patches/dec3gold patches/kaboom
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VIDEO GAME CONNECTION Forum Index -> Chit Chat - (Not Game Related) All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: