Mail
Members
FAQ
Search
Shop
Lottery
Arcade
Login\Out

Anyone else getting Marvel: Ultimate Alliance for 360...?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VIDEO GAME CONNECTION Forum Index -> XBOX 360
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 2:21 pm    Post subject:  Anyone else getting Marvel: Ultimate Alliance for 360...? Reply with quote
Irishstewed
Civilian
Civilian

2705 Tokens

Items:
...This game is going to own me for the next 2 months!!!

So many ways to mix-n-match heros and powers, and see how they work together.

I'm mucho excited, too bad I have to wait another 14 days! Sad

patches/prescook patches/keystone
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 1:35 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote
VGCTom
Guardian
Guardian

13338 Tokens

Items:
Bah I CANNOTstand comic books or anything related. I will be staying far away from this game...besides I have to read my Inhumans series I picked up a few days ago... Wink

patches/frostbit patches/strmchv3 patches/keystone patches/beamride patches/pitfall2 patches/robtank3
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:59 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote
admin
Master
Master

34884 Tokens

Items:
OK i know this is an old post. But i needed to comment on it,

I just got the Marvel Ultimate Alliance game and At first i thought when IRISH said about mixing the powers, I completely thought of it as being something different.

I thought this game was going to be like a Mortal Combat game where you can change powers. Like give spiderman the abiltiy to be on fire. Thats what i thought you meant about MIXING POWERS.

But now that i got the game I can ACTUALLY see what you mean. I can swap any of the hero for another hero to play the game. I think thats kinda kewl! I like using THOR cause he can fly over stuff. Spiderman is hard to use cause he cant really do any webswings.

The game engine reminds me of the earlier XMEN game syou see onthe old XBOX. NOT the ones like the mortal combat ones but the OVERHEAD view games where you go from room to room and the rest of the team follows you. If i recall FANTASIC FOUR game was like that too!. YEah and the STAR WARS REVENGE OF THE SITH had the same kinda feel to it!

Anyways I just completed the first level yesterday! Alot of action. The dragon was hard to bring down as i DIDNT realize to use the guns heheh!

It seems better when the MUSIC is turned off cause that confuses my concetration :O)

patches/lasrblst patches/spidfght patches/spacshu1 patches/freeway patches/megmania patches/skiing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VIDEO GAME CONNECTION Forum Index -> XBOX 360 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: