Members
FAQ
Search
Shop
Lottery
Arcade
Login\Out

Looking for a quick fix....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VIDEO GAME CONNECTION Forum Index -> General Video Game Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 9:11 am    Post subject:  Looking for a quick fix.... Reply with quote
MrCleanHead
Civilian
Civilian

2307 Tokens

Items:
Looking for a quick fix, currently playing DOOM on XBox 360, Im on the 4th episode and its not easy too me, so I will end up sitting there for some time. I have other systems to play but I dont want to have several systems hooked up to my TV since I have a puppie that will most likely get into it (no shelf space). Also wth the other systems, I dont feel like I have fullfilled my gaming needs. Whats wrong with me? Can't play Mario 64? Kaboom lost its Kaboom? Dr Mario music bugs me now? UMK3 too easy now? Sold my comix zone Sad No lemmings or boulderdash on XBLA. Should I go back to PC gaming? Where's the Duke? Any suggestions....I guess Im bored since the VGC crowd does not have a 360 or live to play with......HELP!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 11:15 am    Post subject:  Re: Looking for a quick fix.... Reply with quote
admin
Master
Master

34882 Tokens

Items:
MrCleanHead wrote:
Where's the Duke?

HEHEHman i wish they released that DUKE FOREVER back when they supposed to.. then it would have been on the XBOX and the XB 360 by now!.. Sad duke was killer in its time.. i lved it for the pc!.. i wish i had xbox live doode.. i would love to challenge you in some killer games Smile

patches/lasrblst patches/spidfght patches/spacshu1 patches/freeway patches/megmania patches/skiing
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:42 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote
MrCleanHead
Civilian
Civilian

2307 Tokens

Items:
.......ok, Im going nuts here Shocked . No job, full pot of coffee, half a pack of smokes and an xbox 360. I have pre-orderd Gears of War on the net and everytime I hear a truck outside my house I jump! But no luck (yet) Sad I can only play so much UNO in a day Rolling Eyes

I may have to buy it and sell my pre-ordered copy on ebay when I get it Wink

Good God!, just thought of something....what am I going to do before Halo 3 comes out....freeze myself like Cartman did?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 12:32 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote
MrCleanHead
Civilian
Civilian

2307 Tokens

Items:
To make things worse....the red ring of Death has just appeared on my 360! Now I cant even play UNO!!!
Good thing MS is fixing it for free.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 6:29 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote
Marriott_Guy
Youngling/Initiate
Youngling/Initiate

5365 Tokens

Items:
Might want to check out Elder Scrolls IV - Oblivion if you are in need of a gaming fix that could be up to 200 hours worth of game time (if your XB 360 is up and running that is).

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 4:33 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote
DigitalDaredevil
Youngling/Initiate
Youngling/Initiate

236177 Tokens

Items:
A few weeks ago, Best Buy actually had Duke Nukem forever on their website as a pre release. I cant recall the date, but when I went to look back, it was gone. I wasn't hallucinating, others saw it too.

patches/lb1mill patches/keystone
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VIDEO GAME CONNECTION Forum Index -> General Video Game Chat All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: