Members
FAQ
Search
Shop
Lottery
Arcade
Login\Out

Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter [GC]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VIDEO GAME CONNECTION Forum Index -> Game Cube
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 4:57 pm    Post subject: Question? Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter [GC] Reply with quote
admin
Master
Master

34884 Tokens

Items:
OK this has my curiousity!.. the game "Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter" that was so killer looking on the XBOX360.. (the one that totally blew me away when i first seen the commerical on tv)... well i read it was NOT as good on the regular XBOX.. some even say it sint even worth getting as the translastion from the 360 to the old xbox killed it.

Well i seen on GAMEFAQS.. that they have this game for the GAMECUBE.. .. but i cant seem to find it anywhere... is GAMEFAQS.. inaccurate?!? cause they have it also on GAMESPOT... and it looks kewl there!

does anyone have it on the GameCube?!?!

I have a game cube now.. and only a few games.. but they arent as fun as i thought they would be... like Spyro Heros Tails and Spongebob, of course are for kids b.. but i did getinto the three spyros for the old PSX.. i just cant get into it anymore.. i need fast action games and first person shooters.. like STAR WARS BATTLE FRONT.. and army games... :O)

I have both metroid one and metroid two (ECHOES) games too.. and to tell you the truth.. i was REALLY LOOKING FORWARD to them games.. and they are a huge dissapointment.. NO SAVE AT ANY TIME Y OU WANT.. you have to find these bloody save stations.. and then the control configuration sucks.. cause i am so used to moving the character and straffing with the LEFT analog stick... and STEERING the character with the RIGHT.. like i do with all the other games i like on the xbox... but with metroid it is bloody hard to get used to ALL THAT movment DONE ONLY on the LEFT stick.. that sucks.. and you cant instantly look down or up either.. whith out having to push a button.. that sucks.. ..so that depresses me too!

so what is there on the game cube that kewl?!?!??/
is this Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter ON the game cube?!

patches/lasrblst patches/spidfght patches/spacshu1 patches/freeway patches/megmania patches/skiing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VIDEO GAME CONNECTION Forum Index -> Game Cube All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: