Members
FAQ
Search
Shop
Lottery
Arcade
Login\Out

Ultimate Spider-Man For Gamecube!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VIDEO GAME CONNECTION Forum Index -> Game Cube
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:34 am    Post subject:  Ultimate Spider-Man For Gamecube! Reply with quote
admin
Master
Master

34884 Tokens

Items:
OK yesterday (Thursday March 29th) altho was a trying day for me.. with all the appointments i ad and travleing and all thepain i was in.. i did manage to get to the Flea market and picked up a couple games! They had alot of games to choose form for BOTH the xbox and the Gamecube!

First one i noticed right off was the Ultimate Spider-Man for the GAMECUBE.. well it has been on my XBOX want list but since i didnt have many games for the game cube i figured it would be kewl to get . so i got it! hehe

Another one i picked up was WORLD WAR II COMBAT ROAD TO BERLIN for the xbox.. I had a choice either THAT one or the CALL OF DUTY FINEST HOUR .. well i figured since they were BOTH ON MY WANT LIST i would get the one most harder to get!.. and that was the WW2COMBAT: ROAD TO BERLIN... i usually see the COD:FH on-line all the time.. so i got the WW2COMBAT one instead.

NOW had i known that WW2COMBAT sucked.. i would have gotten the COD:FH instead.. but oh well what can you do?!?! I didnt have time to preview the game before buying it! and YES THE GAME SUCKS!!

well at least something good came out of my physically trying day yesterday.. i got a NEW GAMECUBE game.. ok it was used but still new to me!.. ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN!..

Now i played a little of it yesterday when i was laying down on the couch trying to relax from all the pain i been in all day long with my knees..and the stress form the stupid doctors ignorant ass attitude. (thats another story i wont get into here).. so here is my take on what i played so far with the ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN

The control is harder to control him where you want him to go..as compared to movie versions of spiderman 1 and spiderman two for the xbox.. at least with the movie versions you can auto stick to wall without having to hold a button down to stick to wall/wall climb.. making it more confusing!

The camera angles are alot sloppier too in comparison to the Movie Versions on the xbox. It is really confusing and hard to manage his control when walking around and specially even when he is in flight! I dont know if it is cause i have a GAMECUBE version but then i think it would be like that for all the consoles.. I guess it is cause i am so used to the controls of the movie version spidermans.

Since i jus began the game.. i am at this point where i have to race TORCH.. and as i mentioned the controls are hard to work with so obviously i cant get past that hehehe.. oh well.. so much for my wanting something good to come out of this whole trying day yesterday!

I guess i will just keep pluggin at it till i can get the hang of the controls.. but i dont know if it is even worth it!..

I know for a fact that the XBOX WW2 COMBAT ROAD TO BERLIN is not worth wasting any time on.. that game just royally sucks but thats another story that should be in the XBOX forum not here hehe!

patches/lasrblst patches/spidfght patches/spacshu1 patches/freeway patches/megmania patches/skiing

Last edited by admin on Sat Jun 30, 2007 3:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:07 pm    Post subject:  UPDATE!!!!!!!! Reply with quote
admin
Master
Master

34884 Tokens

Items:
well.. i been layign down all day trying to stay off my knees as mush ac possible... and been playing Ulitmate SPiderman! well after practicing some moves and getting used to the controls.. i decided to ctake on the race challenge again.. and this time i beat TORCH.

As i was practicing.. i was exploring too.. i found a couple underwater tunnles..one that lead from the rural area where his school is,all the to the city.. and another one that went under water near the statue of liberty.. man i like to get to that island hehe!.. i fall in the water. Sad

after beating the torch.. i opened up alot of new stuff where i can get tokens. and comics.. i only found one comic i think.. i think they are listed in the Unlockables section.. there is all sorts of races.. all over the map... i cant seem to find the GREEN mission area.. i see the icon in the map legend but cant find it

but i am gettign there now.. i like explorering the city thats fun!.. just like the movie versions on the xbox.. so yeah i guess i can say i am getting used to this now!!

patches/lasrblst patches/spidfght patches/spacshu1 patches/freeway patches/megmania patches/skiing
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 7:04 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote
Irishstewed
Civilian
Civilian

2705 Tokens

Items:
Yeah, it's a nice alternative take on the Spidey game genre. I like the "cartoony" aspect of it. I have Ultimate Spidey for xbox, as well as Spider-Man 2, (my favorite), and I also have X-Men legends 1 and 2. Plus, I'm REALLY looking forward to Spider-Man 3 for the 360.

Super-Hero games ROCK!!!

patches/prescook patches/keystone
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 5:24 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote
admin
Master
Master

34884 Tokens

Items:
yeah i seen the advertisment in the latest issue of EMG for th spiderman 3.. i dont think thats for the regular xbox.. that sucks.. oh well it doesnt matter anyways.. maybe somedayi will own the xbox 360..

I think i have one of the xmen legends.. I think.. ihave so many now that i fforget.. .. it seem slike it was a top view game with Wolverine running thought a street?.. ( it was premapped out what direction for him to go)...

I have SPIDERMAN 1 and 2 for the xbox.. those were kewl tho i got stuck on SPIDERMAN2.. and gave up and havent been back to it since... ..

The Ultimate SPiderman. (for the game cube) is ok.. i had a rought time fighting RHINO.. he was getting on mylast nerve.. and i couldnt stiop to take a break cause then i would have had to do that WHOLEEEEEEEEE level again.. form the beginning and it took me awhile to get him in the parking lot area... and i dindt wanna go through ALL that all over again.. cause fightin him in the parkign lot was BAD ENOUGH!.. so yeah that stressed me out heheh!. cause i couldnt save it and continue later

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VIDEO GAME CONNECTION Forum Index -> Game Cube All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: