Mail
Members
FAQ
Search
Shop
Lottery
Arcade
Login\Out

What is with the bloody car commercials on tv?!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VIDEO GAME CONNECTION Forum Index -> Chit Chat - (Not Game Related)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:29 am    Post subject: Question? What is with the bloody car commercials on tv?! Reply with quote
admin
Master
Master

34882 Tokens

Items:
I mean it is sad enough that you have to see them in the first place, but 2-3 right in the same commercial break is patheticly moronic!! And then on top of that, it happens in EVERY COMMERCIAL break!

They want you to HURRY GET IN ON THE HOLIDAY SALE NOW bullcrap.. and they give you like a month in advance till the sales end on the holiday or the end of the season sale. Then they have another stupid sale for yet another HOLIDAY soon after! so WHY BOTHER HURRYING?! Stupid car companys! Razz

And if that dont beat odds?! With the prices of GAS I hardly see any sales in cars, I mean be realistic. When the gas crunch wasnt so bad before you hardly ever seen car commercials. NOW with the gas prices are so bad they are trying to push thier cars even more. The way I see it, if you own a car good chances you arent in the market to buy a new one and if you did you wouldnt be buying a brand new gas guzzler!

and if you dont own a car obviously you dont drive or DONT WANT one!! But yet they try to make you brainwashed by all these annoying car commericals on tv!

Heck if the car companys are knowing they are loosing money of car sales cause of the gas prices, and thats why they are using car commericals to possbily sell more cars to possibley make more money!.. hell PEOPLE GET A REALITY CHECK.. YOUR WASTING MORE MONEY IN MAKING THEM CAR COMMERICALS then YOU WOULD BE SELLING THE CARS!!!.. it is a real NO BRAINER heheh!

Then the real most annoying thing of it is when these car commercials come on and you try to avoid it and turn the channel.. GUESS whats on the other channel?!?! another damn car commerical! There IS NO END!! HAVE YOU DRIVEN A FORDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!

NO I HAVENT AND I DONT WANT TO!. I DIDNT BUY MY TV to WATCH CAR COMMERICALS SO GET THEM OFF MY TV NOW.... i see a big law suit .. heheheheh! Razz

patches/lasrblst patches/spidfght patches/spacshu1 patches/freeway patches/megmania patches/skiing
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:05 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote
JoshandStacy
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

5046 Tokens

Items:
Amen!

But don't forget the insurance commercials too!
They want you to pay $300+ a month for the new car then a other $150+ a month for the full coverage insurance!

Are you in good hands?
Call 1800 general now!
What now?
So Easy a caveman can do it!
Geico sounds like Geko
15 minutes can save you up to 15% on car insurance

It so sad that we can raddle this many off of the top of our heads, man are we brainwashed or what?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:40 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote
admin
Master
Master

34882 Tokens

Items:
TEll me about it.. hehe.. and not only that i just got in the mail yesterday.. a GEIKO card.. 15 minutes can save you 150 percent on yoru next car insurance.. man i dont know how they get my name since i am not even a driver let alone own a bloody car. they got alot of nerve!

There is alot of commericals on tv that really rattle my nerves.. but i have to say the CAR commercials really set me off.. they are played over andover andover and over and over and over! really getting monotinous. and then once the sale ends they have another one right off so WHY HURRY!... and then they use alot of dumb a$$ background music too to make peopel think they are HIP.. like i noticed they used some of that forsaken amrican idol winner of the first seasons songs!.. i never did like her voice now i have to hear it on dumb car cmmercials?!?! well it isnt so bad now with her voice, as now they have new ones! But they are just AS LAME!!

patches/lasrblst patches/spidfght patches/spacshu1 patches/freeway patches/megmania patches/skiing
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:42 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote
JoshandStacy
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

5046 Tokens

Items:
The car commercials are pretty horrible on the radio too, they scream at you like you are deaf Shocked so you crash while you are driving and you have to buy a new car from them Twisted Evil

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:16 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote
admin
Master
Master

34882 Tokens

Items:
JoshandStacy wrote:
The car commercials are pretty horrible on the radio too, they scream at you like you are deaf Shocked so you crash while you are driving and you have to buy a new car from them Twisted Evil

Thats when you need to QUOTE BUY PRINT!!! hehehe

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VIDEO GAME CONNECTION Forum Index -> Chit Chat - (Not Game Related) All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: