Members
FAQ
Search
Shop
Lottery
Arcade
Login\Out

What Gives?!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VIDEO GAME CONNECTION Forum Index -> General Video Game Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 5:53 am    Post subject: Question? What Gives?! Reply with quote
admin
Master
Master

34882 Tokens

Items:
OK i am posting this in this General Video Game Chat forum instead iof the XBOX section as i think it will get more attention to!! Smile

Anyways, here is my post!

I see there is STILL new games being made for the PS2 system. I see commerical upon comercial for games for that old unit. But what gives?! why did they stop making games for the XBOX?! Just cause the XBOX 360 is out they will never build anymore games for the XBOX?!?! Thats pretty sad. There is still alot of life in the old machine.

The PS3 is out already and marketing games for that. They should STOP making games for the PS2 then. Fair is Fair! It is the same principle!

NOT everyone can afford a XBOX 360. Heck, it took me LONG time before I could even afford to buy the XBOX.

Now like 2 years into it they decide to want to stop making games for it?! Granted i am late in to the game but still!

Dont give up on the old XBOX.. there is still alot of devoted xbox users! I like to see games like Gears Of War and HALO 3 on the XBOX .. EVEN if it IS just a limited version or a scaled down version (to handle the processing)... the point is they shouldnt just give up on it all together.

Then to top it all off to get the FULL use of the XBOX 360 you have to buy the addons seperatly. like the Harddrive, etc etc.. Talk about wanting to sucker the user into paying more!!

Oh well sorry just a rant i guess! Sad

patches/lasrblst patches/spidfght patches/spacshu1 patches/freeway patches/megmania patches/skiing
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:21 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote
JoshandStacy
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

5046 Tokens

Items:
I totally agree, much more can be done with the xbox... espically considering it's more powerful than the ps2. They aren't even using the 360 to it's fullest potential... I heard that Gemoetry wars is the only game to use all 3 processors.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:55 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote
admin
Master
Master

34882 Tokens

Items:
yeah it reminds me of houw DREAMCAST was anorher one they stopped making games for.... but then the third party groups started making thier own HOME Vrewed stuff for it.. they all didnt want to see it die either .... but i think thats cause SEGA stopped making consoles period at that point gave up on the whole thing abotu consoles.. and no one care at the least about the HOME brewed stuff beiung out there for the dreamcast.

I dont think that will ever happen wiht the XBOX tho.. cause all Homebrewed stuff for it is made illegally and you have to mod your xbox to play it.. with the Dreamcast you didnt have to! so i think once the XBOX is completely gone it will stay gone.. MS put alot of effort in to it to prevent home brewed stuff to be easily avaiable for it. which is i think thier mistake cause that will ONLY make it DIE quicker.. with that being said.. i think the 360 also will have a short lived life as well!.. I wish SEGA would come back!.. and do a another console! That would be killer! Smile hehe

patches/lasrblst patches/spidfght patches/spacshu1 patches/freeway patches/megmania patches/skiing
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:14 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote
JoshandStacy
Force Sensitive
Force Sensitive

5046 Tokens

Items:
admin wrote:
yeah it reminds me of houw DREAMCAST was anorher one they stopped making games for.... but then the third party groups started making thier own HOME Vrewed stuff for it.. they all didnt want to see it die either .... but i think thats cause SEGA stopped making consoles period at that point gave up on the whole thing abotu consoles.. and no one care at the least about the HOME brewed stuff beiung out there for the dreamcast.

I dont think that will ever happen wiht the XBOX tho.. cause all Homebrewed stuff for it is made illegally and you have to mod your xbox to play it.. with the Dreamcast you didnt have to! so i think once the XBOX is completely gone it will stay gone.. MS put alot of effort in to it to prevent home brewed stuff to be easily avaiable for it. which is i think thier mistake cause that will ONLY make it DIE quicker.. with that being said.. i think the 360 also will have a short lived life as well!.. I wish SEGA would come back!.. and do a another console! That would be killer! Smile hehe

Sega should make another system that would be sweet Smile

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 5:06 pm    Post subject:  X-Box Reply with quote
S_H1
Civilian
Civilian

247 Tokens

Items:
I think that you're right just because the xbox360 is out they should'nt give up on the xbox

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 2:12 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote
VGCTom
Guardian
Guardian

13338 Tokens

Items:
it is bound to happen to all systems

patches/frostbit patches/strmchv3 patches/keystone patches/beamride patches/pitfall2 patches/robtank3
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VIDEO GAME CONNECTION Forum Index -> General Video Game Chat All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: