Mail
Members
FAQ
Search
Shop
Lottery
Arcade
Login\Out

Just got new movie - Spiderman 3 KILLERRRRRRRR!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VIDEO GAME CONNECTION Forum Index -> Movie & Video Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:23 am    Post subject: Good! Just got new movie - Spiderman 3 KILLERRRRRRRR!! Reply with quote
admin
Master
Master

34882 Tokens

Items:
Hey I just got Spiderman 3 (special edition), it is KILLLLLLLLER movie... you have to watch it.. i wontgive any details on it.. but it has some twists!.. Wink The special effects were killller. I read peopel on the reviews places were saying this wasnt as good as theother two.. i think it was better!.. cause it was non stop action.. tho dont get me wrong the first two were GREAT movies.. but this last one was to me the best!.. but oh well thats my opinion and i am sticking to it hehe

It is the second new movie i got in this past month.. I got Transformers also.. TRANSFORMERS was also killer.. but what bummed me out was that the version i had didnt havr the BEHIND THE SCENES Sad andi would like to see the making of ther SKORPINOK sequence... (all the behind the scenes stuff)... but i dont wanna have to buy the movie AGAIN! hehe.. oh well...

Both the Transformers and Spiderman 3 are widescreen (my SPIDERMAN 1 and 2 were both full screen).. but i dont think they are making fullscreen movies anymore i couldnt find a full screen of Transformers nor Spiderman 3.. but thats kewl anyways cause at least you have the FULL version of the movie.. i mean nothing cut out of it when they do the FULL SCREEN mode versions.. it cuts off alot of stuff on both sides.. i seen that in the STAR WARS movies!

But my KOSS DVD player has a screen mode settings.. NORMAL and ENHANCED (and also depending on the ratio of the original movie it comes up with a third setting MAXIMUM.). and using maxium screen setting on really wide movies such as SPIDERMAN 3 and TRANSFROMERS. .. is like watching it FULLSCREEN ... it is MUCH BETTER Using that screen mode settings then using ZOOM cause zomming in 2x cuts off the top and bottom as well.. it zooms in just two far. Smile this KOSS is a great player

TMy advice is to get WIDESCREEN movies.. hehehe cause you dont loose anythign if youw anna watch it using MAXIMUM SCREEN mode it is just like watchign fullscreen but then you can always go to normal to see everything! hehehe!.. You cant do that with FULLSCREEN movies... heheh

DOOM was one that i noticed that they pan and scanned it.. when they made the FULLSCREEN version..i have both WIDE and FULL of that movie.. and i can see how they panned it around to center it when they did the fullscreen version.. so there is SOME differnces between manufactured FULL screen versions!.. but you still loose alot of the stuff on the sides of the movie!

heheh anyway I rambled long enough.. Spiderman 3 IS A MUST HAVE!!.. So is TRansformers!! Smile

Now i wanna get GHOST RIDER!! hehehe!

patches/lasrblst patches/spidfght patches/spacshu1 patches/freeway patches/megmania patches/skiing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VIDEO GAME CONNECTION Forum Index -> Movie & Video Chat All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: