Mail
Members
FAQ
Search
Shop
Lottery
Arcade
Login\Out

New Member Registration Changes ( Read if you want to Join )

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VIDEO GAME CONNECTION Forum Index -> VGC Main Latest News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 10:42 am    Post subject: Warning! New Member Registration Changes ( Read if you want to Join ) Reply with quote
admin
Master
Master

34882 Tokens

Items:
Due to a ton of Spamming lately we now have to approve all New Members wishing to join. Simply send us a message here: Contact Us!!

Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience. Stupid Spammers! Mike : )

More IMPORTANT Information:

As the USERNAME can not be changed once they are registered, you MUST tell us what USERNAME you want to use (case sensitive), when emailing us for registration request.

Once your registration has been entered you WILL be emailed back a Validation Email with a temporary password for you to log in with. Also included in the email is a url link to validate your profile, which you MUST go to to continue with Registration. *Due to different email servers, please allow a few hours for the validation email to arrive.

Your email address used as return address on the Contact Us!! form will be the email address used for your account. Please make sure it is correct before submitting.

You HAVE 72 hours to acknowledge this validation email and sign in. After 72 hours the profile will be removed and you must Contact Us again to reapply.

After signing in you can change your password and update all your profile information (birthday, M/F, signature, etc).

Please read the Forum rules in the Forum RULES & HELP F.A.Q. (Please Read) Section, as those rules still abide. Thank you!

Also make note to check your SPAM FILTERS to make sure you get the VALIDATION EMAIL. You can also add "videogameconnection.com" to your APPROVED list. This will avoid any MISSED emails from us!

patches/lasrblst patches/spidfght patches/spacshu1 patches/freeway patches/megmania patches/skiing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VIDEO GAME CONNECTION Forum Index -> VGC Main Latest News All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: