Members
FAQ
Search
Shop
Lottery
Arcade
Login\Out

Dreamcast still online?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VIDEO GAME CONNECTION Forum Index -> Dreamcast
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 5:07 pm    Post subject:  Dreamcast still online? Reply with quote
Starphy-The-Ninji
Civilian
Civilian

336 Tokens

Items:
Is the Dreamcast still online? I have a game called Ooga Booga that is multiplayer I would love to play it online if the Dreamcast really was still online...
does anyone else have a Dreamcast thats online?

patches/freeway patches/lasrblst
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 6:15 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote
admin
Master
Master

34882 Tokens

Items:
Welcome to the site doode!! Smile

Yeah that game is fun!.. I used to love playing that game with other local frends.

Last i knew way back when the online services for dreamcast were gone... I used to love playing ALIEN FRONT ONLINE which was even kewler when i got the microphone that came with that talking frog cyber pet game...i cant remember the name of the game it was a while and i cant find mycopy.. but that mic worked on the Alien front online hehe! I talked to alot of players.

Then there was this other space game that looked like Bang Gunship Elite.. but it was another name i cant think of it either.. .. that used to play online alot.. that was fun.

<EDIT---> STARLANCER was the name of that space game!
that played similar to Bang Gunship ELite! And the other Game with the talking frog was called SEAMAN. i cant find my copy of it either Sad

But then i started to play this POOL game.. but the chat mode was for Keyboard.. and i didnt have a keyboard at the time so i couldnt type back... so by the time i was able to find a keyboard for the dreamcast, i got one, and then i loaded the Pool game.. i couldnt find the server to connect.. they kinda disicontinued thier servers and i could never get one one since..NOT ON ANY game.. either! Sad

Another on i missed playing online too was QUAKE 3 THAT WAS killer online, AND ALSO Unreal Tournament which was also fun online!

patches/lasrblst patches/spidfght patches/spacshu1 patches/freeway patches/megmania patches/skiing
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 10:26 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote
Starphy-The-Ninji
Civilian
Civilian

336 Tokens

Items:
Woo! go seaman!! I was gonna get that game cuz i saw it on Amazon but i dont have a microphone do i need one?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 11:51 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote
VGC
Grand Master
Grand Master

56810 Tokens

Items:
Yes, you have to talk to the game. Mike : )

http://www.videogameconnection.com
Ebay User ID : vgc

patches/pitfall patches/pitfall2 patches/hero patches/privteye patches/dec3gold patches/kaboom
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 6:29 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote
admin
Master
Master

34882 Tokens

Items:
If the game is new and sealed it should already have the mic!!! I seen it in ELectronics BoutiqueBrand neew still sealed with mic in cluded.... but they were expensive.. so i asked him if he had any used ones.. and they had one copy but it wasnt in the orginal box.. just the jewel case and orginal label for it.. but i asked him if it has the mic.. and it did! so i was lucky tio have been able to get the used one... MAn i am buggin out cause i am still looking for it in this apartment all yesterday and this morning. hehe I know it is in here i havent played it since around 2002-3? well it was a while.. anyways!

patches/lasrblst patches/spidfght patches/spacshu1 patches/freeway patches/megmania patches/skiing
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 3:48 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote
Starphy-The-Ninji
Civilian
Civilian

336 Tokens

Items:
I hope you find it. Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VIDEO GAME CONNECTION Forum Index -> Dreamcast All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: