Members
FAQ
Search
Shop
Lottery
Arcade
Login\Out

ROCK BAND and Gene SImmons!! FUNNY!!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VIDEO GAME CONNECTION Forum Index -> General Video Game Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:36 am    Post subject:  ROCK BAND and Gene SImmons!! FUNNY!!!!! Reply with quote
admin
Master
Master

34882 Tokens

Items:
This is funny you guys! A couple weeks ago I watched a episode of GENE SIMMONS FAMILY JEWELS that my buddy recorded for me. I try not to miss any of them!.. hehe

Well in this one particular episode.. I think it was one of NICK's (Gene's son) freinds who had ROCK BAND video game. The kids were playing it and Gene saw it and thought well he would make a challenge with the kids!.. So Gene needed to get some freinds together to play agsint Nicks Freinds! Oh Gene was shure he woulc be able to kick thier butts.

Well game day arrived and the challenge time was now on!.. nicks freinds all arrived to play agsint GENE'S friends.. when they got a SURPRISE of thier life time!... They didnt realize that GENE's FRIENDS were Tommy Thayer on guitar and Eric SInger on Drums.. SURPRISEEEE!! heheheheheh

The kids Freaked out! They are like MANNNNNNNNN WE ARE GOING TO LOOOOOOSE BIG TIME! WE ARE PLAYING AGAINST THE REAL KISS MEMBERS!

So the game was on!! It was sooo funnnnnnny.. because YOU WOULDNT believe (well maybe you would hehe) who won!.. THE KIDS!! The REAL KISS MEMBERS GOT Thier butts kicked!

Then when the kids walked away in all thier glory Eric turns to the other guys and says YOU GUYS WANT TO PROACTICE MORE heheheheh it was sooooooooo funny!!!!!!!!

I guess the moral of that lesson is.. just cause WE ARE REAL MUSICIANS.. doesnt me we are PROS on ROCK BAND hehehehe!>. .. I tried Guitar Hero before.. and being a REAL guitarist I couldnt get the hang of it at all. I keep trying to play it asa REAL guitar with CHORDS and RUNS hehehe it is a force of habit for a real guitarist.. I THINK thats is exactly WHY the REAL KISS MEMBERS got thier butts kicked hehehe!

It was soooo funny the most funniest thing I ever seen on that SERIES!

patches/lasrblst patches/spidfght patches/spacshu1 patches/freeway patches/megmania patches/skiing
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:24 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote
VGC
Grand Master
Grand Master

56810 Tokens

Items:
Yeah, I saw that one. I figured the kids would win. Bring on Rock band 2 & Guitar Hero World Tour. Mike : )

http://www.videogameconnection.com
Ebay User ID : vgc

patches/pitfall patches/pitfall2 patches/hero patches/privteye patches/dec3gold patches/kaboom
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:47 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote
admin
Master
Master

34882 Tokens

Items:
VGC wrote:
Yeah, I saw that one. I figured the kids would win. Bring on Rock band 2 & Guitar Hero World Tour. Mike : )

hey mike.. do you remember what that particular episode was about?! hehe I forget and i cant seem to find it cause i cant remeber what it was about. And i have been looking for it since I started this thread hehe!

If i knew what it was about exactly i could look it up and seen when it was aired.. and then i could checked the dates on the recordings... that i have cause they are marked with just the dates.. and thats "ROCK BAND Video GAme" scene wasnt the whoe topic of that episode just a small scene in it!.. and it would be hard to go through ALLLLLLLLLLLLLL tthese disks again to find that right episode hehe!

I know it wasnt to long ago.. and i am REALLY shure it was AFTER the Gene Simmons Roast! (which was realllllly funny.. did yuo see that too?! "You're Killing me!!" hehe!

My buddy who records them for me to watch.. supposedly got the season three LAST episode. I am like "NO Way" ... We coudnt have seen them all?!

I think A&E missed some episodes this past season!. ON Gene SImmons FAMILY JEWELS official website they i think 23 episodes for this past season?! something like that anyways.. I KNOW it was the biggest season.

i hope they release them ALL full seasons in package!! I would get it.. cause then i wouldnt have the commericials and would be sure to get see them all!.. It isnt my buddys fault at all cause he has been recording them EVERY SUNDAY and he gets whats is broadcasted!

patches/lasrblst patches/spidfght patches/spacshu1 patches/freeway patches/megmania patches/skiing
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:23 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote
VGC
Grand Master
Grand Master

56810 Tokens

Items:
Not sure what episode. I think its a newer one though because it was on not too long ago and I only watch the new ones. Most of it was just about them playing Rock Band against each other. Mike : )

http://www.videogameconnection.com
Ebay User ID : vgc

patches/pitfall patches/pitfall2 patches/hero patches/privteye patches/dec3gold patches/kaboom
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VIDEO GAME CONNECTION Forum Index -> General Video Game Chat All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: