Members
FAQ
Search
Shop
Lottery
Arcade
Login\Out

I whored myself out for Atari

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VIDEO GAME CONNECTION Forum Index -> General Video Game Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:12 am    Post subject:  I whored myself out for Atari Reply with quote
DigitalDaredevil
Youngling/Initiate
Youngling/Initiate

236177 Tokens

Items:
I was asked to tell this story so here goes. It is a true story from years ago when I was in the fourth grade or so.
I was friends with a girl that was the first kid in the area to own a Sears Tele-Games (Atari 2600) machine. We thought her dad was in on the black market or the mafia as no one had this magical machine, and she had a bunch of cartridge games that went with it.
Of course, me being immediately hypnotized by this technologically advanced fun machine, I would always come over her house to play "Atari".
The deal turned into playing Atari, but we had to make out first. Yes, I was not yet into girls, and to this day, it would not be unheard of for a woman to say that I love my computer more than I love her.
If I wanted to play Atari, I had to make out with her. She was an attractive girl at the time, and still is.
So I would succumb to her demands of kissing to play with the Atari. We would make out, play Atari, and then she would always say that we needed to make out some more amidst a game of Indy 500. I would give in and prostitute myself for the chance to play another game.
When I finally received my own Atari for Christmas, I no more had to subject myself to the sex slave trade in order to get my fix of Combat and Adventure.

patches/lb1mill patches/keystone
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:12 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote
VGC
Grand Master
Grand Master

56810 Tokens

Items:
Sweedish Erotica! I wish I had a neighbor like that when I was a kid. I had a paper route and bought most good games ( and some bad ) as they came out. I would then rent them out to neighbors for like 25 cents a week to help support my hobby. We had like no girls my age in my neighborhood that were into games unfortunately otherwise I could have been a Video Game Pimp.

Mike : )

http://www.videogameconnection.com
Ebay User ID : vgc

patches/pitfall patches/pitfall2 patches/hero patches/privteye patches/dec3gold patches/kaboom
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:42 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote
DigitalDaredevil
Youngling/Initiate
Youngling/Initiate

236177 Tokens

Items:
That's cool. You started VGC before your time by renting out the games. Always a businessman.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:03 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote
admin
Master
Master

34882 Tokens

Items:
MAN THE NERVE OF HER.. taking advantage of you like that! She should be tought a lesson.. um... does she still play atari?!?! Cause come to think of it, i havent "Played One" in years heheheh!.. okok!! Ok that was a metaphor! Wink

Now that i made my comment.. i wanted to wait till someone else commented on this first before i did ... when DD first wrote that .. I WAS LAUGHING my A$$ off.. i thought it was killer funny. Using you like that!.. and well having to "make out" BEFORE playing atari.. what more could a kid ask for or even NEED?! hehe

The NERVE OF HER! hehe

patches/lasrblst patches/spidfght patches/spacshu1 patches/freeway patches/megmania patches/skiing
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:14 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote
DigitalDaredevil
Youngling/Initiate
Youngling/Initiate

236177 Tokens

Items:
I'm sure the current girlfriend has no problem saying that I love my video games more than I love her. Not the first time I heard that either.
I will say that the games have been around a lot longer than her, they never let me down, and they don't complain.
And yes, I am still scarred from the horrible sex abuse I had to endure to play Atari.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:34 pm    Post subject: Yuck!  Reply with quote
WGCL98
Youngling/Initiate
Youngling/Initiate

2328 Tokens

Items:
It could be worse.... It could be Lucy or Stacy!! Shame on you

patches/prescook patches/dragster patches/barnstrm patches/freeway patches/stampede patches/tennis
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:44 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote
DigitalDaredevil
Youngling/Initiate
Youngling/Initiate

236177 Tokens

Items:
I've seen your ex-girlfriends before G98. The only way you could play Atari with them is if you found the hidden joystick.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:11 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote
JayRay
Civilian
Civilian

104 Tokens

Items:
DigitalDaredevil wrote:
I'm sure the current girlfriend has no problem saying that I love my video games more than I love her. Not the first time I heard that either.
I will say that the games have been around a lot longer than her, they never let me down, and they don't complain.

Great story im glad to know i'm not the only one thats heard this but its usally your video games and your beer. hehe

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VIDEO GAME CONNECTION Forum Index -> General Video Game Chat All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: