Members
FAQ
Search
Shop
Lottery
Arcade
Login\Out

New Video Game Idea based on Space SHuttle

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VIDEO GAME CONNECTION Forum Index -> General Video Game Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  

What do you think of this Game idea?!
Way Kewl, I would play it! :o)
50%
 50%  [ 1 ]
Sounds ok, ! I would still play it!
50%
 50%  [ 1 ]
Not for me, but I would still play it!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:37 am    Post subject:  New Video Game Idea based on Space SHuttle Reply with quote
Dog
Guardian
Guardian

2849 Tokens

Items:
OK this is a repost in the new forum.. but i think it is such a killer idea i wanted to post this in the NEW FORUM!

OK, I have a Awsome video game idea that would be wayyyy killer in like for machines like the xbox and ps2, and even the game cube.

I am very much into NASA space exploration, deep space, lunar and planetary and extraterrestrial sciences.

IF you recall the old activision game for the 2600? SPACE SHUTTLE?

Well picture this:

Where you would ACTUALLY prepare, train and launch the shuttle as one of the crew and perform one of many space missions that you do specific training for. Each mission would require different training.

You will be able to select to chose to be ANY one of the crew members.. pilot, technician, commander, etc etc. With each role, giving you something different to do during each mission!

You will do space walks. Now picture THAT in high rez! hehe!! It can be switched from either FIRST person or THIRD person view. Controlling the Shuttle Arm, Jet packs, using Space tools etc etc.

Like they could have this latest space mission about the gyroscopes on the space station, be one of the missions in the game. Other missions could be rescue missions, or satellite retrieval or release missions. Space station missions. Laboratory missions! etc etc

It would be kewl if it was actual REAL TIME missions too where one hour EQUALS one hour hehe!. But it WILL ALLOW you to save at ANY point in the game! That would help alot!

After the mission is complete, You will pilot the shuttle back home for a perfect landing. And then you will get the final debriefing!!

What would even BE KEWL too, is to be able, NOT only to pick the crew member to play the part of, but maybe you can be at HOUSTON and be MISSION CONTROLLER and run missions and stuff from there. That would be even be kewler if that could also be worked in!! Like maybe the Apollo 13 mission relived and your the MC in houston!

And then MAYBE if you complete ALL missions using ALL character roles, it will unlock a SPECIAL APOLLO mission where you fly the lunar modual, land on the moon and do missions there!! heheh! Ok ok but THAT would be kewl!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:40 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote
Dog
Guardian
Guardian

2849 Tokens

Items:
Making it also have a multiplayer ONLINE section.. where each people playing it will be a seperate crew member. So if the technician is doing a spacewalk like removing a TILE FILLER from the belly of the shuttle, say for example, hehe, then say another crew member, someone else playing along, in that one mission, would operate the arm and move the technician closer in and out! heheh

Then that kinda would be hard to do in real time, unless they make the multiplayer online missions, much shorter missions , where you can do it all in one online session. They HAVE to be real time tho to get the full effect, they can just be shorter missions. Oh yeah they would also have to make more of the multiplayer online missions too!

That multiplayer online idea is KEWL!

And I also thought that if your playing it single player, NOT to have the player PICK WHAT crew member he wants to be, but he has to earn the ranks of each crew member, by doing missions and successfully completeing them!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 6:27 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote
VGC
Grand Master
Grand Master

56810 Tokens

Items:
Sounds like a good Idea. SSS Space Shuttle Simulator. I would just enjoy making it blow up or crash myself. Mike : )

http://www.videogameconnection.com
Ebay User ID : vgc

patches/pitfall patches/pitfall2 patches/hero patches/privteye patches/dec3gold patches/kaboom
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VIDEO GAME CONNECTION Forum Index -> General Video Game Chat All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: