Members
FAQ
Search
Shop
Lottery
Arcade
Login\Out

Spiderman : Web of Shadows

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VIDEO GAME CONNECTION Forum Index -> XBOX 360
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:58 am    Post subject: Note Spiderman : Web of Shadows Reply with quote
admin
Master
Master

34882 Tokens

Items:
I just completed Web of Shadows. My thoughts.

It was a GOOD game.. but with some NEGATIVES!

One being that the game uses a "LOCK ON THE ENEMY" feature which got annoying after awhle cause it was hard to turn the character during running, when the player is locked on. That was very frustraing.

Second is that there is NO REAL replay value. During the last couple missions you CANNOT save the game. Then once the game ended thats it.

I think that this game would have been alot better if they added a "FREE ROAM" feature that would allow the player to continue the game play AFTER the game was completed! Kinda like a free roam where you can still COLLECT all the SPIDER TOKENS that you missed and have the chance to still unlock the unfinished acheivements!

During that free roam Spider can go back to NORMAL life and fight random crimes ... the normal thugs and normal crimes that happened in the city for as an added option! Build up Points!.. Unlock Acheivements etc etc... THAT WOULD BE KILLER!!

There was SO MUCH more of the city i didnt explore.. and i WISHED I COULD HAVE! Also i only got like about 600 of them Spider tokens too!.. It is sad cause when the game ends ...thats it!

DONE!! OVER!! CAPOOT!!! Sad

Other then that the game was fun!! I know I lacked timing on the CHAINED WEBATTACKS.. my timing s()cked cause sometimes they were tooo close and sometimes they were to far!! I could never get it down ... but I did manage to get 100% purchases for BOTH "RED suit" and "Black suit" upgrades.

I still think that a free roam feature would make this alot more BETTER game!!

patches/lasrblst patches/spidfght patches/spacshu1 patches/freeway patches/megmania patches/skiing
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:15 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote
VGCTom
Guardian
Guardian

13338 Tokens

Items:
Iíve never played Web of Shadows, and sadly, I really do not have any interest in playing the game. In my opinion, the last good Spider-Man game was Ultimate Spider-Man for Xbox. USM had incredible graphics that really gave the game a comic book feel. It utilized the cell shading technique to perfection. In addition, the boss battles in that game were top notch. They had an amazing feel to them without being overly difficult. The dialogue was top-notch and the controls were responsive. The only downfall to Ultimate Spider-Man is the length. The game can easily be beat in one night.

In regards to Web of Shadow, it feels like more of the same to me. When you put the game beside Spider-Man 1 -3 there is not a whole lot to distinguish the game from those. Unfortunately, that simply means that there is not a whole lot of incentive for me to play the game.

patches/frostbit patches/strmchv3 patches/keystone patches/beamride patches/pitfall2 patches/robtank3
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VIDEO GAME CONNECTION Forum Index -> XBOX 360 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: