Members
FAQ
Search
Shop
Lottery
Arcade
Login\Out

Killer Guitar Controllers!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VIDEO GAME CONNECTION Forum Index -> General Video Game Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:27 am    Post subject: Idea! Killer Guitar Controllers!! Reply with quote
admin
Master
Master

34882 Tokens

Items:
OK this may not interest alot of you Master Guitar Hero players. hehe But being a REAL guitar player i thought it was KILLLLLLLER!!

The Guitar manufacturer PEAVEY has actually made game guitar game controllers.

http://www.peavey.com/products/controller/

Made of WOOD not plastic. So you get the feel and weight of a REAL guitar in a game controller.

And for people that want a guitar based on thier favourite band?!?! Here is some:

http://www.peavey.com/news/article.cfm/action/view/id/274/20080701.cfm

Of course the KISS one would me Mine!!! hehehe

I imagine they are not cheap tho, i mean custom guitar controllers made of real WOOD? The only thing thats really disappointing is that, they are made for the original XBOX and PS2 and that SOON they will be coming out for the PS3 and WII... nothing for the xbox 360!!

BUMMER!! Sad

patches/lasrblst patches/spidfght patches/spacshu1 patches/freeway patches/megmania patches/skiing
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:52 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote
blackart
Guardian
Guardian

1776 Tokens

Items:
Man i gotta say,if i could get my hands on that black pantera guitar i'd actually play guitar hero.
thats some pretty sweet stuff. Twisted Evil

patches/lasrblst patches/pitfall
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:06 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote
admin
Master
Master

34882 Tokens

Items:
hey BA!

That link in my older post to the PEAVEY game controllers isnt working BUMMMMMMMER

but i went tothePEAVEY site and searched and found this

http://www.peavey.com/news/article.cfm/action/view/id/291/20080303.cfm

apparently you can NOW customize your OWN Game controller!!... MIKE would love that!!!

I like to see mike playing a REAL PEAVEY game controller heheheh ROcking out to Guitar HEro!! hehe

Bummer thats an old archive article.. and thatlink onth ebotom of thatpage is the same link as in my original post! oh well

they do have more articles about the RIFFMASTER controlers.. just search for RIFFMASTER in the search box!!

patches/lasrblst patches/spidfght patches/spacshu1 patches/freeway patches/megmania patches/skiing
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:15 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote
admin
Master
Master

34882 Tokens

Items:
Bummmmmer apparently they dont make the RIFFMASTERS any more .. i dont see them on the peavey site!

bu i did see this

http://www.peavey.com/heromaker/

thats killllllllller..lookslike ti could be a real midi guitar!!... that wouldbe killllllllller for recroding if ti was.. but it probly wouldnt track right !!

UPDATE.. ok so it isnt a DIGITAL MIDI guitar but it is a REAL GUITAR with REAL STRINGS NOT them coloured buttons you seen on the RIFF MASTERS.. or regular GUITARHERO controllers that I CANT seem to master hehehe

BUT this I think i could rock on GUITAR HERO cause it uses real stings . or well at least "better" then i can now hehehe!

HEY MIKE.. you need to get this controller.. and replay all them GUITAR HERO games you became master of!!!! band become a NEW MASTER!! hehehe

Best of BOTH WORLDS.. Video game controller and REAL GUITAr hehehe

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VIDEO GAME CONNECTION Forum Index -> General Video Game Chat All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: