Members
FAQ
Search
Shop
Lottery
Arcade
Login\Out

What impressed you the most at E3?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VIDEO GAME CONNECTION Forum Index -> General Video Game Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:53 pm    Post subject:  What impressed you the most at E3? Reply with quote
VGC
Grand Master
Grand Master

56810 Tokens

Items:
I actually really liked Nintendo's showing. The Wii U looks to be breaking new ground again with that controller. We are finally seeing some 3DS games that are worth buying. XBOX seemed to be concentrating too much on the Kinect. Halo Remastered and the upcoming Halo 4,5 & 6 excited me the most. I didn't pay enough attention to the Sony showing to see what format the new Vita handheld will be using. Hopefully not a easily breakable UMD or Download Only like the PSP and PSP go! Mike : )

http://www.videogameconnection.com
Ebay User ID : vgc

patches/pitfall patches/pitfall2 patches/hero patches/privteye patches/dec3gold patches/kaboom
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:59 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote
admin
Master
Master

34884 Tokens

Items:
I didnt see much for the E3 except for the clips shown on the XBLIVE. I did see that the first HALO Combat Evolved (i think it is) is remastered that looks kewl!... I also seen the previews for HALO 4. I didnt see where 5 and 6 was in the making!

The only thing i thought was kewl for the kinect was the fact you can have room conferences using your avatar.... it is pointless in reality. but still seems kinda unique in its own way!.

patches/lasrblst patches/spidfght patches/spacshu1 patches/freeway patches/megmania patches/skiing
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:14 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote
blackart
Guardian
Guardian

1776 Tokens

Items:
I saw the Wii U (i do NOT like the name,its like they asked a 5 year old to name their new deck).From what i've read though it looks pretty cool.They will be getting the Tekken series (a new remake of Tag Tournament) and quite a few more M rated titles (Ninja Gaiden 3!!otherwise known as 6 minus all the sigmas) and Activision is going to be supporting it as well.Should be an interesting line-up next year for games.I am definitely interested in how they will be incorporating the new control.
I have yet to watch anything on it but the articles have been good reads so far.High hopes anyone?

patches/lasrblst patches/pitfall
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:20 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote
blackart
Guardian
Guardian

1776 Tokens

Items:
What impressed me was the FF13-2 demo.I love rpgs and that can never change.Though the FF series has been on the decline since x-2 i'm hoping they listened to their fans this time and put more difficulty in and less grinding.Looks like puzzles are back (yay!!!) and you will have some kind of pokemon-esque way of capturing enemy monsters to use in battle.On the whole thats what im most anticipating for next year.
Battlefield 3 is going to be a must-buy though Smile

patches/lasrblst patches/pitfall
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VIDEO GAME CONNECTION Forum Index -> General Video Game Chat All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: